Wouldn't you love to stay in a historic home that is stylishly furnished with all the modern amenities? If so, then Quaint Cottage is the ideal home for your visit to Boston's North Shore. Quaint Cottage is conveniently located on a quiet side street, yet right in the heart of historic Marblehead and across the street from Marblehead Harbor. Boston Yacht Club, Abbot Hall, Jeremiah Lee Mansion, King Hooper Mansion, & Crocker (Seaside) Park are all within a 5 minute walk. This location cannot be beat! Quaint Cottage is the best of both worlds - all the convenience of a downtown location, yet the peacefulness of a quiet side street.
The home furnishings are stylishly seaside with New England charm. The kitchen and baths are updated while retaining their historic character. All this, and off-street parking for 2 cars - walking distance AND parking - a rare and precious combination in downtown Marblehead.
Quaint Cottage comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, living room, dining room, kitchen, front porch, back porch, and a private garden with patio. The home comfortably sleeps 6 and provides a beautiful home to enjoy visiting the New England seaside, a quick jaunt into Boston, and ultra cconvenient to Salem.
Special Note: Garage size is typical for historic home. The height accomodates sedans and smaller vehicles; the length is 15 feet. Larger vehicles can park on the street in front of the garage.
******* Quaint Cottage Highlights
Central historic Location – 1-minute walk to Marblehead Center, across the street from Marblehead Harbor
Private garden with patio
2 Large Screen Smart TVs
Modern fully applianced kitchen
Washer & Dryer
Off-street parking for 2 cars (1 in garage)
*** Accomodation Details ***
Master Bedroom - sleeps 2
- King sized bed
- 2 bedside tables with lamps
- 2 large closets
Guest Bedroom - sleeps 2
- Full sized bed
- bedside tables with lamps
Upper Den / Office- sleeps 2
- Sleep sofa converts into a Full Sized bed
- desk with chair
- large closets
- big screen smart TV
*** House Rules *****
- No Smoking allowed! Guests violating these rules will be fined and immediately evicted if there is any evidence of smoking found anywhere inside this home.
- Some dogs considered at the owner's discretion.
- Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
As with each of our iTrip North Shore properties, Quaint Cottage features a "starter kit" of a few-days' worth of supplies for guests that includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & more. The beds at Quaint Cottage are fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest is also included in the rental rate.
*** About Marblehead
Founded in 1629, Marblehead was a crucial fishing port during the American Revolution; much of its history can be discovered by navigating through the colorful, narrow streets of Old Town. Like an open-air museum, Marblehead flaunts its history not only in its well-preserved 18th-century houses and architecture, national historic landmarks and local shops are sprinkled throughout the town.
After meandering amongst the quaint Colonial houses, take a tour through Marblehead Neck, which leads to the lighthouse. Marvel at the breathtaking views of Marblehead Harbor, the birthplace of the US Navy, and a major sailing capital.
Marblehead’s most popular beach, Devereux, has plenty of picnic tables, playgrounds, and on-site restrooms. Gas House Beach is on Little Harbor. With a rocky shore and small boats anchored in tranquil, shallow water, the scene at Gas House is perfectly New England. Active visitors can enjoy a paddle at King’s Beach with views of Boston.
*** About Properties managed by iTrip North Shore
Guests staying at all iTrip North Shore managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome Home pack with treats!
* All baths are stocked with additional fresh towels for guests.
* All beds are ready made for guests with freshly laundered sheets & fresh towels for each registered guest.
* Starter pack, containing paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber, dish towel, and dishwasher cleaner to get you going for your stay.
* Cleaning is done with green cleaning products.