All new! Both newly renovated and newly furnished condo in the heart of downtown Marblehead. From your front door, you are next to a restaurant, across the street from a craft beer tap room, steps to a movie theater, and in the middle of all that Marblehead has to offer. Great food, great shopping, amazing history, art, and culture. Marblehead is famous for amazing boating, antiquing, art and history. All this, and a quick bus, uber or car ride to downtown Salem.
Guests staying at Kindred Spirits enjoy the perfect balance between modern amenities in an historic building; between vibrant downtown location with quick access to the sea and golf. As the birthplace of the US Navy, it's no wonder that Marblehead hosts internationally acclaimed sailing races. For history and antique buffs, you'll find Marblehead to be quite the delight. Enjoy an amazing array of distinct boutiques, art galleries, and antique shops.
Kindred Spirits has just completed a full renovation converting this antique colonial (circa 1759) into a contemporary living space. Guests staying at Kindred Spirits enjoy open concept living in an oversized studio hotel suite. There's a king sized bed, bistro dining area for two and seating area with a couch, two chairs and a big screen smart TV.
For sleeping accommodations, there are 2 beds: king sized main bed and couch opens into a full size sleeper.
Come enjoy Marblehead - one of Boston's North Shore precious gems!
Special Note about Parking:
There is 1 parking space for Kindred Spirits behind the building. Please be aware that the driveway is very narrow. At it's narrowest point, it is only 7-feet 10-inches wide.
We recommend that you use this parking only if you have medium-sized or smaller vehicle. Most vehicles will need to retract mirrors to fit through the narrowest point.
****** SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (maximum occupancy of 4):
Kindred Spirits is an oversized studio suite.
** Kind-sized bed - sleeps 2
- King sized bed with a bedside table and lamp.
- Armoire and hooks for storage
** Seating area - sleeps up to 2
The sofa can be opened into a Full size bed
- Tiled bathroom with walk in shower.
***** Kindred Spirits Accommodation Highlights:
- Nidely-equipped kitchenette with full microwave, refrigerator, & Keurig coffee maker
- Filtered water - bring your favorite water container. There is a whole house water filtration system. No need to buy water here!
- Living room with Big Screen Smart 50" TV, comfy seating
- High Speed WIFI
- Netflix and Smart TV - for easy access to your personal streaming services
- On-street parking
- A luxury PACK N PLAY is available for additional charge (subject to availability)
*** iTrip North Shore Properties
As with each of our iTrip North Shore properties, Kindred Spirits features a "starter kit" of a few-days worth of supplies for guests that includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & more.
The king-sized bed at Kindred Spirits is fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest is included in the rental rate. Please advise if extra sheets and towels are needed for guests using the sleep sofa.
*** Kindred Spirits Guidelines
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted if there is any evidence of smoking found anywhere in this home.
- No pets allowed!
- Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
- Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate to the neighbors at all times!
*** About Marblehead
Founded in 1629, Marblehead was a crucial fishing port during the American Revolution; much of its history can be discovered by navigating through the colorful, narrow streets of Old Town. Like an open-air museum, Marblehead flaunts its history not only in its well-preserved 18th-century houses and architecture, national historic landmarks and local shops are sprinkled throughout the town.
After meandering amongst the quaint Colonial houses, take a tour through Marblehead Neck, which leads to the lighthouse. Marvel at the breathtaking views of Marblehead Harbor, the birthplace of the US Navy, and a major sailing capital.
Marblehead’s most popular beach, Devereux, has plenty of picnic tables, playgrounds, and on-site restrooms. Gas House Beach is on Little Harbor. With a rocky shore and small boats anchored in tranquil, shallow water, the scene at Gas House is perfectly New England. Active visitors can enjoy a paddle at King’s Beach with views of Boston.
*** About Properties managed by iTrip North Shore
Guests staying at all iTrip North Shore managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome Home pack with treats!
* All baths are stocked with additional fresh towels for guests.
* All beds are ready made for guests with freshly laundered sheets & fresh towels for each registered guest.
* Starter pack, containing paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber, dish towel, and dishwasher cleaner to get you going for your stay.
* Cleaning is done with green cleaning products.
Hello Stacey, Thank you for your feedback. In regards to the noise, first it is in a downtown location - so some noise would be expected. Please know that there is quite a bit of insulation between the upstairs and the first floor - apparently, not enough. We will be putting area rugs upstairs to help quiet the sounds. In regards to the shower, it is a large single person shower (3 feet x 3 feet). I know a single person shower can feel tight to some folks like those with long limbs. Thank you again for your feedback. We strive to continually improve our accommodations. Your feedback helps.
Thank you Valerie! Kindred Spirits is so spacious - it's more like a large studio apartment. Hope to host your next visit.