iTrip Vacations Salt Lake City helps make the most of your vacation by providing:
1. FREE Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day through our Xplorie program included with each of our rentals.
2. Connect with our partner to pre-stock your vacation rental with groceries!
3. Traveling with young children? No sweat with our baby rentals partner!
4. Travelers Insurance that works, worry free.
Find out more by scrolling to the bottom of our description.
Newly Remodeled! This Basement Apartment with a Private Entrance and Fenced-Off backyard patio is perfect for the business traveler or family visiting the Lehi and surrounding areas in Utah Valley. Approx 900 square feet, it sits in a quiet residential neighborhood, but can be easily accessed off of I-15 and Pioneer Crossing. There is ample parking on the outdoor driveway to provide a maximum of 2 cars just outside the private entrance on the East.
The Wasatch Mountains provide many Canyons for our guests to explore Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall. 7 ski resorts are within 1 hour drive. Any Outdoor Enthusiast would be in heaven with the multitude of outdoor adventures ready to explore in Big Cottonwood, Little Cottonwood, Provo Canyon, etc.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Can sleep a total of 6
- Master Bedroom has a Full Size bed, 55" Smart TV and Desk
- Guest Bedroom has a Full Size bed, mirror, and bedside table
- An air-mattress is available upon request for FREE
- Baby Equipment available upon request for additional fee
-Stacked Washer and Dryer
-Bathroom with Shower, Toilet, Towel Warmer, Built-in Blue Tooth Speaker and Fan
-Fully Stocked Kitchen with Microwave, Oven, Stove, Refrigerator, Dish Washer, Coffee and Tea station
-2 Large Screen Smart TVs (65" and 55")
-Bar seating with 6 barstools
-Maximum of 2 cars can park in Driveway
-Backyard Access to Fenced off Patio, BBQ
-Outdoor Seating for 4 with umbrella
-Welcome Package includes: Local Handmade Soaps and Handmade Chocolates
Traveling with young children? Ask us about renting Baby or Toddler Equipment! Our Baby Equipment Rental Partner can set you up with a Crib, High Chair, Stroller, Baby Carriers and Backpacks, and even Toys. Need a Car Seat? Our Partner can meet you at the Airport! Let us know when you book so we can help connect you with our Baby Equipment Rental Partner.
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
-35 miles to SLC International Airport
-43 miles to Brighton and Solitude
-35 miles to Alta and Snowbird
-21 miles to Sundance
-17 miles to Utah Lake State Park
-16 miles to BYU Campus in Provo
-12 miles to UVU Campus in Orem
-6+ miles to Silicon Slopes
-6 miles to Thanksgiving Point
-5 miles to Fox Hollow Golf Course
-5 min drive to Lehi Outdoor Community Pool
-4.5 miles to American Fork Hospital
Be mindful there is a family and an incredibly quiet and kind dog who live upstairs. The door to the upstairs is locked both ways, and the backyard patio area is fenced off for privacy.
iTrip Vacations Salt Lake City aims for boutique level of service for all our guests. As an added bonus we are fluent in English and Portuguese.
Services available to all iTrip Vacations Salt Lake City Guests!
1. With Xplorie there literally is no catch! 1 FREE coupon each day to help you create exciting memories! Olympic Park, Enigma Escape Room, and more!
2. Traveling with Food Allergies? Interested in saving money on your food bill? Get your rental filled with the groceries BEFORE you arrive with our grocery delivery partner.
3. Traveling with young children? Our partner can set you up with a crib, high chair, stroller, toys and more. Need a car seat? Our partner can meet you at the airport!
4. What if my car gets stuck in the snow? What if I miss my flight? What if there is an avalanche in the Canyons that prevents me from going skiing? Our partner provides travel insurance and so much more!
Watch for email(s) with more information and links to these services provided for each of our guests. Your information is private until you sign up for their services.
To purchase a vacation home like this one, Amy Kendall with RE/MAX Equity