|Bedroom 1 Queen Twin|
|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Twin (2)|
|Bedroom 4 Queen|
This Charming Ranch home gives you a downtown experience without the city traffic. Considered a getaway within the city, this lovely home is beautifully decorated and ready to host you and your family for some rest and relaxation. The home is also conveniently located just a short walk to the heart of Lawrenceville's Historic Town Square where it boasts of an eclectic range of restaurants and boutiques that is sure to meet everyone's needs. For instance, McCray's Tavern is a lively brick walled tavern with sports on the TV and a roof top deck overlooking the historic Lawrenceville courthouse. If you are looking for something to serves farm to table, then try out the Local Republic. It is an industrial; - chic space serving a southern gastropub menu in a relaxed pub atmosphere. If you are in the mood for tacos, then make your way over to local Republic's sister restaurant called Strange Taco with their low- key trendy atmosphere. Or for a lazy Saturday afternoon try Iron Shield Brewing for live music, food trucks, shuffleboard, Corn hole and board games galore. So, no matter what is on your to do list, we are confident you will have a great time exploring downtown Historic Lawrenceville during your stay at our home. $15 per guest -per night -after 6 guests.
*** PETS MUST be approved, under 10 pounds and they have an additional fee for cleaning. Please send us a mess. before booking for approval!***
- Kitchen is large enough for a caterer/chef/cook to work magic.
-The large dining room could hold more tables if needed.
- Lovely front porch to enjoy a cup of coffee
- Driveway can accommodate up to 5/6 cars
-Large yard (great for family yard games)
-Nice size family room with large screen TV, desk, and game table
-Relax and have a glass of sweet tea at the outside table
-Electric/Pellet BBQ grill ( you must request in advance to use this grill)
- REME HALO® In-duct Air Purifier | RGF
Features & Benefits
• Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
• Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
• REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
• New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
• Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
• Easily integrated with the existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
• Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
• Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
- Large yard with outside seating area
- Ceiling fans in Bedrooms
- Deadbolt Lock
- Fire Extinguisher
- First-Aid Kit
*** LOCALS must Contact us Prior to Booking ***
*The Person booking the reservation MUST BE present as you are responsible for your Guests. - Fine $100 & Immediate Termination of Reservation
**You must assure that everyone staying in the property has read the House rules.
*Only the Primary guests are allowed to make request to us since you are responsible for the property during your stay.
*For insurance purposes, we require a copy of a government issued ID from the booking adult prior to arrival
*No Filming or commercial endeavors on our property
* Please note we have ( 6 ) of guest included in the price additional guest are billed at a rate of $15.00 per night.
*Any stays Longer than 5 days will be billed an additional cleaning charge of $150.00
House Policies & House Rules
We strive to give a 5-star experience to all our guests. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your ATL stay. Please, reach out if something is wrong to ensure we can get it corrected for you immediately. If you do not, we will assume everything is perfect for you. We want you to enjoy our home! (Please note: We appreciate your commitment in following our rules, If the rules are neglected and it leads to a dollar loss to the home or the host you will be asked to pay for damages.)
* Guests Must be 21 years old to reserve the house.
* Please NO SMOKING (of any kind) inside or around the outside of the home. We advertise that we are a non-smoking property, we have guests that book with us because they are allergic to smoke. Smoke jeopardizes their health and their stay in our home. You may smoke outside at a distance from the home so that smoke doesn’t get into the home We will charge you $500.00! *Damaging / Tampering with Smoke Detectors in any capacity IS NOT allowed! - Fine $100 Per Device
* No events or parties - any taking place on the property will get you and your guests police escorted off the property. We are NOT a party house or a commercial event venue. Not only is it against our rules it's against platform rules. You will jeopardize your relationship with all the platforms.
* No guests other than the guests on the reservation are allowed to be at the home without approval from host/management. Rates are based on the number of guests for various reasons (utility consumption, # of bedrooms, sq footage, as well as the safety of our guests. If you have more guests than what the post says that the home can accommodate, please discuss with the hosts if there are options within the house to accommodate your number of guests, we will try to support you in any way we can.
* Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! Quiet time is from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-9am on weekends, this is just being respectful to our neighbors. If our neighbors complain and we must come out to the property you will be escorted out.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - this is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. Please do not move the furniture!!!
* HVAC-Please put the HEAT at 68 and AIR at 76 when you are not in th