|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Full Twin|
|Bedroom 4 Queen Full|
This house gives a Industrial City Vibe. As soon as you walk in you will feel "THE ATL" The first floor is very open and and is a great place for your family/group to hang, watch TV together, eat meals together and or just relax after a day of visiting what ATL has to offer. There are 3 SMART TV's in the house (living room and 2 of the bedrooms), YOU ARE REALLY in the City at this location. It's a TRUE URBAN older part of ATL. If you are comfortable with city neighborhood living you will enjoy being close to so many things in ATL.
The second floor has a small hangout landing if you are wanting to have a little quiet time. Bedroom 1, has a NYC Vibe with a KING bed and a TV. Bedroom 2 has a FUN, FEEL GOOD VIBE, it has a QUEEN bed and also has a full bathroom. Go up another level for those that really like to be away from it all! Level 3 has a full bathroom that bedrooms 3 and 4 share, and the Laundry Room. Bedroom 3 is a smaller room with a FULL BED, and a TWIN BED (great bedroom for the kids). Bedroom 4, has a QUEEN bed and a FULL bed and a TV.
AFTER BOOKING PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR ALL BOOKING INFORMATION AND PAPERWORK NEEDED FOR THE PROPERTY.
We strive to give a 5 star experience to all of our guests. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your ATL stay. Please reach out if something is wrong to ensure we can get it corrected for you immediately. Enjoy our home! (Please note: We appreciate your commitment in following our rules, If the rules are neglected and it leads to a dollar loss to the home or the host you will be asked to pay for damages.)
* Please NO SMOKING (of any kind) inside the house. We advertise that we are a non smoking property, we have guests that book with us because they are allergic to smoke. Smoke jeopardizes their health and their stay in our home.
* No unapproved events or parties - any unapproved taking place on the property will get you and your guests police escorted off the property. We are NOT a party house or a commercial event venue. Not only is it against our rules it's against AIRBNB, VRBO, iTRIP , and the rest of the platforms. You will jeopardize your relationship with all the platforms.
* No guests other than the guests on the reservation can be at the house without approval from host/management. Rates are based on the number of guests for various reasons (utility consumption, # of bedrooms, sq footage, as well as the safety of our guests. If you have more guests than what the post says that the house can accommodate , please discuss with the hosts if there are options within the house to accommodate your amount of guests, we will try to support you in any way we can.
* Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! Quiet time is from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-9am on weekends, this keeps us respectful to our neighbors.
* Guests Must be 21 years old to reserve the house.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - this is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* HVAC-Please put the HEAT at 68 and AIR at 76 when you are not in the house.
* TV’s/lights-Please turn off all the TV‘s and lights when you are not in the house and you leave the house. (please help keep the cost of utilities down to ensure we can offer good rates)
* Pets are allowed, however, there is a $65 one time Cleaning fee and they must be approved by management. Furniture that pets are allowed on should be covered with sheets that are provided. Pets must be leached when outside, and you must pick up after your pet.
* Garbage- all fully bagged and taken out to the large containers outside which are located on the left or right side of the house. Please put everything in the GREEN BIN. Cardboard is the only thing that can go in the BLUE BIN. (ATL has strict recycling rules, and owners are fined for not compiling)
* If it is determined that unlawful activities are taking place on the property or in the area guest will be police escorted off the property.
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
* GA State University
* Mercedes-Benz Stadium
* Martin Luther King Jr Center
* World of Coca- Cola
* GA Aquarium
7- 8 Miles
* Hartsfield -Jackson International Airport
* Piedmont Park
* Six Flags Over GA
* Stone Mountain