|Bedroom #1 Queen|
|Living Sleeping Combo #1 Sofa Queen|
Fall 2022: The resort is installing a new and more efficient solar system on buildings E, F, G, H and I ONLY. During this upgrade, comp shingles under the solar panels will be replaced to eliminate leaks in several of the buildings. Please note that there may be intermittent noise during your stay. This schedule may change due to weather.
Solar: Bldg. I–9/12 to 9/15, Bldg. H–9/16 to 9/21, Bldg. G–9/22 to 9/26, Bldg. F-9/27 to 9/29. Bldg. E–9/30 - 10/7.
Roofing: Bldg. G – 9/12 to 9/19, Bldg. F – 9/19 to 9/26 and Bldg. E – 9/26 to 10-7
Napili Shores Resort F-250 is a spacious second floor one bedroom remodeled condominium with air conditioning - the ideal location for your Maui getaway!
Napili Shores F-250 features:
* Upgraded and well appointed condominium with all the comforts of home
* Open floor plan with flat screen television, vaulted ceilings and plenty of beautiful Maui sunshine
* Queen sized sofa sleeper for additional guests
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans in both the living room and bedroom (30,000 BTU's to keep you cool)
* Private lanai with a partial view of the ocean and the island of Moloka'i (winter months only).
* Dining for four on the lanai and inside
* Complimentary WiFi
* Queen sized bed in the bedroom
* Kitchen has plenty of cabinet and counter space
* Full-sized stainless appliances including a dishwasher and microwave
* Half bathtub/shower combination in the bathroom
Napili Shores Resort features:
- Two swimming pools (one ocean front)
- Cable television
- Complimentary parking
- Stairs only - no elevators - all buildings are two stories
- Gas Barbecue facilities
- Breakfast or lunch at the picturesque Gazebo Restaurant
- Dinner at our Kitchen 5315, our second restaurant
- Coin operated self service laundry room
- Shuffle board court
- On site water sports equipment rental store
- This resort is a non-smoking facility
*** Please note that the resort charges a one time $75 plus tax check in fee ***.
From Napili Shores you can easily enjoy spectacular sunsets, a view of the ocean, excursions to tide pools, and all of these are just steps away from the condos. The lanai overlooks lush tropical grounds with plenty of green grass for children to play. Seasonally, whales can be frequently seen breaching as you watch from the lower pool and Napili Beach!
Napili Shores is an oceanfront resort that is located adjacent to the beautiful white sands of Napili Bay in West Maui. The beach is just a short walk along an oceanfront path and is great for sunning, swimming and snorkeling. Also, within walking distance there is great snorkeling at Honokeanea Cove (Turtle Bay), and Kapalua Bay. Kapalua Bay is a 10 minute walk and is ranked in the top 10 beaches in the world. Golf and tennis are available at the Kapalua Resort just a short walk or drive to the north.
Lahaina and Ka'anapali are a short distance away for your shopping and dining pleasure. The restaurants in the area are abundant, as is the relaxed atmosphere and friendly people. The well known, Gazebo Restaurant is one of two restaurants on property. The other restaurant is Kitchen 5315 and has recently opened. You can enjoy a beautiful oceanfront view from your table & savor the macadamia nut pancakes.
So, if the Hawaiian Islands are your destination, come join us in Maui! We would love to have you as our guests!
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-179-998-7200-01, TA-179-998-7200-01
Parcel Number: 430020610102
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day!
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
THROUGH OUR EXCLUSIVE FREE FUN PROGRAM, WE HELP MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR MAUI VACATION BY PROVIDING DAILY FREE ADMISSION TO SNORKELING, SUNSET SAILING, GOLF, WHALE WATCHING*, ELECTRIC BIKE RENTALS, AND FREE BEACH CHAIR & UMBRELLA RENTALS!
*Based on Seasonal Availability
Mahalo Joseph for the review of Napili Shores Resort F-250. We are so glad the condo worked well for your family and that you enjoyed the view as well as the many amenities. We hope to welcome you back soon. iTrip Vacations Maui Team (Ohana)