|Bedroom #1 King|
|Bedroom #2 Queen|
Completely remodeled December 2021 - Ka'anapali Royal Two Bedroom / Two Bath - Unit B-102. With over 1,500 sf of air conditioned living space, this gorgeous condominium is ideally located directly on the Ka'anapali Golf Course.
Ka'anapali Royal B-102 features:
• Located on the 16th hole of the championship Ka'anapali Golf Course
• Complete December 2021 Remodel with pride of ownership in every detail
• Outdoor dining on the lanai for six people plus Weber BBQ
• West facing lanai - the perfect spot to enjoy the magical Maui sunsets
• Over 1500 sf of air-conditioned living space
• Full sized kitchen appliances including dishwasher
• Kitchen fully stocked with all the tableware, cookware, and utensils
• Separate indoor dining area seats six comfortably
• Master suite - king sized bed, access to the lanai and golf course views
• Master bath with over sized walk in shower
• Second bedroom - queen sized bed and office area with desk
• Second bathroom with walk in shower
• Flat screen televisions in living room and master bedroom
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access (even at the pool)
• In-unit washer/dryer
Ka'anapali Resort features:
• Heated swimming pool
• Community Hot tub
• Two lighted tennis courts
• BBQ's with picnic area
• Located on the Ka'anapali Royal golf course
• Short walk to the white sand of Ka'anapali Beach
• Free transportation within Ka'anapali Resort and between Ka'anapali and Lahaina
• Gated community
• All units are non-smoking
Facilities Fee due at registration - $154 flat rate parking due at check in - on site check in at the resort to obtain parking pass. One car allowed.
Packing for your Ka'anapali vacation is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer in the bathroom, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, and lotion.
Ka'anapali Beach, voted the best beach in America, is easy walking distance from Ka'anapali Royal and boasts one of the best snorkeling spots on the island - Black Rock, located at the north end of the beach. With Ka'anapali Royal's amenities and its location to golf courses, restaurants and shops, this combination makes for the perfect Maui vacation. After spending the day at Ka'anapali Beach and Whalers Village, take the complimentary Green trolley back to Ka'anapali Royal. We look forward to having you as our guest.
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-021-033-9840-01 and TA-021-033-9840-01
Parcel Number: 440080230009
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day!
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
THROUGH OUR EXCLUSIVE FREE FUN PROGRAM, WE HELP MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR MAUI VACATION BY PROVIDING DAILY FREE ADMISSION TO SNORKELING, SUNSET SAILING, GOLF, WHALE WATCHING*, ELECTRIC BIKE RENTALS, AND FREE BEACH CHAIR & UMBRELLA RENTALS!
*Based on Seasonal Availability
Mahalo Dana for the review of Ka'anapali Royal B-102. How wonderful that you enjoyed your journey to Maui as well as the condo and the close location to Whalers Village. We welcome you back soon! Aloha! iTrip Vacations Maui Team (Ohana)
Mahalo Anna for the review of Kaanapali Royal 2BD / 2BA - Unit B102. We are thrilled that B102 is your "favorite" unit that you've stayed in at Kaanapali Royal and that you enjoyed the many updates and the keyless entry ! We appreciate the recommendation and we hope to welcome you back soon. Aloha! iTrip Vacations Maui Team (Ohana)