|Studio Bedroom Queen|
This upscale studio apartment on a Lake Travis private island awaits you! It’s the perfect romantic getaway for couples or newlyweds (not to mention all those Winter-Texans trying to escape the cold!) as you can stay in and enjoy the island or venture out to the beautiful surround Texas Hill Country and all that it has to offer. This is a beautiful studio-condo, but DOES NOT include a balcony or direct lake-view.
Spend the day exploring the grounds and all the beauty of the island or use your time honing your tennis game followed by a dip in the pool to cool off. Is your mate a gym rat? This unit includes gym entry. There is something for everyone at "The Island". June nights on "the island" are not to be missed.
This intimate, cozy condo provides all the comforts of a 5-star hotel, including:
- 1000-count sheets
- His & her bathrobes
- Two outdoor pools overlooking the lake, one indoor pool, and a hot tub
- Exercise room
- Tennis courts
- on-site restaurant (seasonal hours)
- Kayaks, Tennis Rackets
- TV, wifi, and more!
This unit DOES NOT include a balcony or direct lake views. You will need to leave the condo to enjoy the lake and wildlife.
Once you are fully rested and ready to explore Lago Vista and the surrounding area, you're in great proximity to so many amazing attractions, like:
- Multiple, beautiful golf courses in Lago Vista
- Various boat and sea doo rental agencies
- Pace Bend Park, a popular destination for relaxing on the beach or hiking on the trails
- Several local wineries
- Or you can even head to Downtown Austin, roughly 45 minutes away!
Whether it’s adventure or relaxation that you’re after, you’ve come to the right place! Be sure to inquire about current promotion and discounted rates for extended stays!
Policies & House Rules:
- Non-smoking residence; Smoking is strictly prohibited This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- Absolutely No Pets
- No Open Flames inside the home
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in if reservation occurs within 48 hours of arrival date
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance and electronic monitoring equipment is in place to audit noise levels
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10am
- You may not exceed this property's maximum occupancy at any point during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors.