|Livingroom Sofa Queen|
Winter-Texans - Be sure to inquire about extended-stay discounts!
Welcome to Vela Villa - Located at The Island on Lake Travis Resort, a gated community with resort amenities and breath-taking views. The perfect spot to call 'home' for those escaping the brutal Mid-West and East-Cost winters!
This clean and contemporary 1-bedroom 1-bathroom condo presents spectacular views of the lake off the balcony, and is located steps from one of two outdoor pools. This condo offers an open floor plan and everything you’ll need to enjoy your stay, including a fully-equipped kitchen, and full-size washer and dryer.
ABOUT THE HOME...
- King Bed with full bath (Walk-in Shower with multiple angled shower heads + rain shower)
- Flat-screen, wall-mounted smart TV
- French doors to back patio
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Work Desk
- Large, flat-screen smart TV
- Nice views of Lake Travis
- DVD player with movies
- Lots of counter space
- well-equipped with everything needed for home-cooked meals
- dining table with seating for 4
- open space with living & kitchen
- Washer & Dryer
ABOUT THE ISLAND...
- 2 outdoor swimming pools with hot-tubs
- 1 indoor (heated) swimming pool with hot-tub and dry-sauna
- on-Site restaurant (seasonal hours)
- on-site tennis courts
- on-site workout facility
- 3 picnic areas with BBQ pits
ABOUT THE AREA:
- Water craft rentals
- Day trips to Austin, Wineries, Shopping, etc… (just 45 minutes away)
Be sure to ask about current specials and discounted rates for extended stays.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are considering this property based on amenity access, please be sure to verify prior to reservation whether or not the amenities are open and operating at full capacity. Due to continued concerns with the pandemic, some amenities are closed or operating with reduced hours and occupancy.
Policies & House Rules:
- Non-smoking residence; Smoking is strictly prohibited This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- No Open Flames in home.
- Absolutely No events, parties or large gatherings
- Pets are strictly prohibited. "No pets" policy must be observed. The owners of this home have animal allergies and for their health, this home is kept animal-free. We are unable to host emotional support animals or pets and appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in if reservation occurs within 48 hours of arrival date
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance and electronic monitoring equipment is in place to audit noise levels
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10am
- You may not exceed this property's maximum occupancy (4) at any point during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
Hi Marc, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at Vela Villa and will look forward to having you back as our guest in the future. Safe Travels, Amy
HI Rebe, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this very thoughtful review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Vela Villa and we will look forward to having you back as our guest in the future! Thanks again and Safe Travels, Amy
Hi Jacob, Thank you for taking the time to leave this very thoughtful review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at Vela Villa, and the wine and snacks :) We'd love to have you back as our guest - we appreciate the care you took of the condo during your stay. Safe travels, Amy
Hi Barb, Thank you for taking the time to leave this very thoughtful review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at Vela Villa! I think you picked one of the best spots on the entire Island - beautiful lake views, right above the pool and next to the elevator! We hope to have you back as our guest in the future. Thanks again, Amy
Hi Lauryn, Thank you for taking the time to leave this very thoughtful review - sounds like you definitely made the most of your time in Central Texas! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we will look forward to having you back as our guests again next year! Safe travels home, Amy
Hi Rick, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. So glad you enjoyed your stay at Vela Villa and we'll look forward to having you back as our guest in the future! Thanks again, Amy