Lady of the Lake is that perfect blend of modern and comfortable. From the main living level, hangout in the screened-in porch - watch sunsets and rainbows sparkle off the stunning lake view! Enjoy delightful breakfasts and dinners from the brand new kitchen.
Looking for that perfect family get-away? Looking for accommodations with as many bathrooms as bedrooms? Looking for all new, easy-to-use amenities? Well then, Lady of the Lake is the ideal place for you. Newly built and newly furnished! Lady of the Lake welcomes guests with open concept living space, a full kitchen, full-sized laundry machines, 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms - and oh those views!
Lady of the Lake offers excellent amenities too! A private swimming area from the community's private dock - jump in the lake, relax on floats, or fish off the dock- let's make some amazing family memories! Lady of the Lake is conveniently located near the picnic dock and offers a private boat dock. Everything that this community has to offer! Boating anyone? Guests can tie to their private dock. So, feel free to rent a boat for the day and explore the amazing Lake Winnipesaukee.
What if the perfect accommodation were also in the perfect location? Lady of the Lake is on Paugus Bay of Lake Winnipesaukee in the heart of Laconia New Hampshire. Arcades and mini golf are mere minutes from Lady of the Lake. Lady of the Lake is within 10 minutes of 3 different golf courses, and within 5 minutes of 3 supermarkets. Lady of the Lake is across from Paugus Bay - bring your kayaks, canoes, and paddleboards!
About the Accommodations
As you enter your accommodations, you walk into the main living level - the stunning water view draws you to the screened in porch. Wow - what a view - it sets the perfect ambience to unwind with that glass of wine. Then, re-enter the living room with comfy couch, a comfy chair, gas fireplace, and that 55-inch smart TV.
Care to dine indoors? Gather around the dining table that comfortably seats 4. Grab a quick coffee or bowl of cereal at the breakfast bar. The kitchen with full-sized appliances: fridge, stove with large oven, microwave, and dishwasher. Everything you need to prepare family meals. The main living level includes a large closet to store your gear and a full bathroom. Just outside the kitchen door is the gas grill.
Head upstairs to the 2nd floor with 2 bedrooms and a full bathroom. Guests staying in the 2nd floor master bedroom enjoy that gorgeous water view from their pillows. Snuggle up in the queen-sized bed - perhaps catch a romantic movie on the Smart TV or watch the moonrise over the lake. So romantic! The master bedroom has plenty of storage: a walk-in closet, 2 full chests of drawers and 2 bedside tables with lamp. A chair provides convenient seating.
The guest bedroom provides a queen-sized bed with sunrise views. Guests also enjoy a large closet with built-in shelving for plenty of storage.
The bathroom on the second floor provides a walk-in shower. Tucked away in the hallway closet are the full-sized front-loading washer and dryer. Yes! There's laundry too!
Head upstairs to the 3rd floor with another bedroom and full bathroom. Guests staying in the 3rd floor master bedroom enjoy that gorgeous water view from their pillows. Snuggle up in the queen-sized bed and watch the moonrise over the lake. Perhaps there's a meteor shower tonight! The 3rd floor master bedroom has plenty of storage: with 2 closets. 2 pub-height stools provides convenient seating.
The bathroom on the third floor provides another walk-in shower.
Lady of the Lake Accommodation Highlights:
- Fun Entertainment: Hi Speed WiFi, 2 Smart TVs, Books, & Board Games
- Fully-equipped kitchen with full-size appliances. Drip coffee maker, blender, dishwasher & more!
- Open Living space with charming décor and comfy seating
- Easy-to-Use Gas Fireplace
- Full-sized front-loading Washer & Dryer
- Excellent Location – heart of Laconia New Hampshire
- Parking for 2 cars near villa - one marked with unit # and one unmarked for visitors
- Private fishing dock for Condo Community guests.
- Lady of the Lake offers guest the use of a private dock, available seasonally.
Lady of the Lake Accommodations Summary: Sleeps 6
2nd Floor Master Bedroom: Sleeps 2
- Queen Bed
- Water view
- Smart TV
- Walk-in Closet & 2 Chests of Drawers
- 2 Bedside tables with lamps
2nd Floor Guest Bedroom: Sleeps 2
- Sunrise views
- Queen Bed
- Large closet with built-in shelves
- Bedside table
3rd Floor Master Bedroom: Sleeps 2
- Lake View
- Queen bed
- 2 Closets
- Hangout space with 2 pub-height chairs
3 bathrooms: 1 on each floor; All baths have
- walk-in shower with lake view
- vanity with sink & granite countertops
Special Note: For your safety, Exterior Security Cameras are present at this accommodation.
iTrip will consider hosting small to medium dogs for extended-stay, off-season guests only.
- To consider hosting your furry family member, guests will need to supply the following: Name, Breed, Age and Weight of your fur baby.
- Please know that pets left alone at the home will need to be crated.
- Please know dogs are considered on a case-by-case basis and additional fees apply.
During peak season, this home is strictly No Pets.
About iTrip NH Properties
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined & immediately evicted for smoking or vaping in the home or on the property.
- NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
These are cause for eviction with no refund. If any damage impacts our ability to offer the home for future guests, you will be held liable.
-Each of property features a starter set of supplies for guests which includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & hand soap.
-The beds are fully made & ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest are included in the rental rate.
- For family friendly homes, children's furnishings are available for an additional charge (as availability permits).
Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate of the neighbors at all times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our cancellation policy is:
- More than 30 days prior to arrival and the Guest is charged a $100 cancellation fee and refunded the balance.
- Less than 30 days prior to arrival and the Guest forfeits their entire payment.
- Within 24 hours of booking and the Guest is fully refunded.
To consider hosting your furry family member, please supply the following information: Name, Breed, Age and Weight.
Please know dogs are considered on a case-by-case basis and additional fees apply.
During peak season, Lady of The Lake has a strict No Pets Policy.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (978) 737-7084