**iTrip Vacations La Quinta/5 Star Vacation Rentals is continuing to maintain an enhanced cleaning protocol based on CDC standards, maintaining time between check-ins, and we have contact-less checkin.**
Beautifully Remodeled Home (Contemporary Style) located on the Prestigious Bellerive street in PGA West - Nick Tournament Golf Course - 80736 Bellerive (31 day minimum requirement)
City of La Quinta Permit# 767363
This home has it all, INCLUDING:
- Brand New Saltwater Pool with Cascading Spa with Tanning shelf
- Outdoor Gas Fire-Pit and Fire Place in Courtyard with large comfortable seating
- 90" TV in Great Room with Beautiful large couch and chairs
- Bar with seating for 6 (make your favorite drinks)
- Dining Table with seating for 6
- Updated Kitchen all new appliances with double oven and large island with seating for 6
- Casita with a private office - Queen Bed and private bathroom and a large flat-screen TV
- Master Suite Bedroom with King Bed - Fireplace - TV and beautiful large master bath with soaking Tub and Walk-in Shower
- Guest Bedroom with Queen Bed and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower and a flat-screen TV
- Separate Private TV room with comfortable couch and chairs
- Large island BBQ near the pool area and close to the kitchen
- Outside dining table with seating for 6
- Outside seating and lounging with seating and coffee table
- 4 New High-End Lounge Chairs for tanning and relaxing
- Large private lot with private seating and table on side of the home to enjoy your early morning coffee or tea
- Overlooking #3 Par 3 Jack Nicklaus Tournament Resort Course
-Dog-Friendly - Allows 1 dog under 40 lbs. $250/stay non-refundable.
Close by is the Stadium Course clubhouse with full dining, bar, lounge, and patio (with fire pit) which overlooks the final hole of the course. It’s a great place for happy hour. If you are looking to play golf at PGA West you have three public courses to choose from; The TPC Stadium, The Greg Norman, and The Jack Nicklaus Tournament. If you wish to venture out to 1 of the more than 120 courses in the valley, we recommend you try calling “Stand-By Golf” for discounted tee times.
Enjoy some of the many world-class events like the Desert Classic Golf Tournament in January (previously the Bob Hope Classic). Or if you enjoy tennis, minutes away is the home of the BNP Paribas Open Tennis Classic at Indian Wells Top Rated Tennis Stadium, held from the first few weeks in March, with over 300 of the top-rated tennis players in the world. In April comes the Music Festivals. Now, two weekends in a row of Coachella Fest, and the last weekend of April is Stagecoach. Then in October the newest of the concert series, "Desert Trip" with some of the most well-known bands and performers in the world. Your home is also located close to the famous Polo Grounds where you can enjoy top ranked polo matches free and have a tailgate picnic with your friends at the same time.
La Quinta has many Zagat Rated restaurants and bars, with live music. And you are never far away from the many other choices offered along El Paseo, (the Rodeo Drive of Palm Desert), for both shopping, restaurants, and works of art.
*Summer Air Conditioning Fee $35 per night from May 1 until Oct 31
*45-Day Cancellation Policy
*Must be 25 years of age or older (guests of the lead tenant may be younger as this is a family-friendly property)
WE NEVER ADVERTISE ANY PROPERTIES ON CRAIGSLIST