|Master Bedroom California King|
|Guest Room 2 Queen|
|Guest Room 3|
**iTrip Vacations La Quinta/5 Star Vacation Rentals is continuing to maintain an enhanced cleaning protocol based on CDC standards, maintaining time between check-ins, and we have contact-less checkin.**
PGA West First-Floor Condo (Secure Gated Community) - +55387 Wingedfoot - New Listing!! PGA West Stadium Condo views of course and Mts. - Access to Pool/Spa - 30 nights min.
3 Bedrooms 2 Baths ( 1 Master and 2 Guest Rooms)
Master Suite - Cal King size bed - 1 full en suite bathroom with tub- and desk to work.
Guest - Queen - Hall Full Bathroom (Shared) - and desk to work.
Guest - 2 Twin Beds - and a trundle underneath - Shared Hall Full Bathroom (Shared)
Main Living room:
Sofa Sleeper - Queen size
TV- the only room that has a TV/Cable
Kitchen well equipped - with ELECTRIC stovetop, granite counters, and 3 bar seating.
Free Highspeed Wifi / Washer & Dryer in the Unit
Dining area with seating for 6 (indoors)
Dining table with seating for 6 (outdoors)
Outdoor cushion seating.
Patio has comfortable cushioned seating for 4, table and gas BBQ
Private parking garage for 1car. Extra parking available on street.
Pool: Community Heated Pool/Spa - Just a few steps away
- Things close by:
* Old Town La Quinta with many fun Zagat rated restaurants and bars and shops, including a workout club available for the guests
* Close to the Polo Fields which is home to the Coachella Music Festivals and Stagecoach
* ON the Nick Tournament Course at PGA West which is open to the public as well as is one of the two home courses for the Career Builder Challenge Professional Golf Tournament at the end of January
* Close to the Indian Wells Tennis Facility where each March is home of the PNB Paribas Tennis Tournament which is now one the biggest in the world of Tennis and featuring the top players from around the World
* Near to the La Quinta Arts Festival which happens at the end of March and is considered to be one of the biggest outdoor arts festivals in America
* Short drive to the famous El Paseo shopping district in downtown Palm Desert with a large display of artwork along the street with many restaurants and shops
* The Living Desert Zoo
* Hiking and Biking Trails both on and off-road
* The Tram in Palm Springs which takes you to the top peak of the mountains with an overlook of the entire Coachella Valley
* Over 120 golf courses throughout the valley
* Ernie's Restaurant and Bar located in the Nick Tournament Club House
*Summer Air Conditioning Fee $15 per night from May 1 until Oct 31
*Lead Tenant on the Lease must be 25 years of age (or older) - Guests of the tenant may be younger as this property is family-friendly
*We have a 45 Day Cancellation Policy
*We never advertise on Craigslist