|Master Bedroom 1 California King|
|Guest Bedroom 2 King|
|Guest Bedroom 3 Queen|
|Den Sofa Queen|
**iTrip Vacations La Quinta/5 Star Vacation Rentals is continuing to maintain an enhanced cleaning protocol based on CDC standards, maintaining time between check-ins, and we have contact-less checkin.**
New Listing!!! Spectacular Home - Gorgeous Back Yard Patio with Private Saltwater Pool and Cascading Spa
54904 Tanglewood, Gated PGA West
3 Bedrooms with 2 Private Bathrooms (Master Bedroom - Cal King, 2nd Bedroom King bed, 3rd Bedroom Queen bed - and a pull-out sleep Queen-size in the den)
Outdoor dining with Awesome Views of the PGA Palmer Private Golf course yet Backyard is extremely private
Covered patio with extended retractable awning and 2 outdoor ceiling fans (Plus Misters) - Great for entertaining
Built-in BBQ with large island and bar seating to watch your chef prepare your favorite foods
Gas Fire Table to enjoy the Desert nights!
Plenty of outdoor seating and lounging available for you, your family and guests
Large open floor plan with indoor dining for 6 with additional 5 bar seats at the kitchen bar
Kitchen has all the amenities with a double built-in oven and gas stovetop and plenty of granite counter space
Relax in the large living room with plenty of relaxed seating enjoy conversation or watch your favorite series on the large smart TV
This will become a favorite must destination for your return visits to the desert!
- Things close by:
* Old Town La Quinta with many fun Zagat rated restaurants and bars and shops, including a workout club available for the guests
* Close to the Polo Fields which is home of the Coachella Music Festivals and Stagecoach
* ON the Nick Tournament Course at PGA West which is open to the public as well as is one of the two home courses for the Career Builder Challenge Professional Golf Tournament at the end of January
* Close to the Indian Wells Tennis Facility where each March is home of the PNB Paribas Tennis Tournament which is now one the biggest in the world of Tennis and featuring the top players from around the World
* Near to the La Quinta Arts Festival which happens at the end of March and is considered to be one to the biggest outdoor arts festivals in America
* Short drive to the famous El Paseo shopping district in downtown Palm Desert with a large display of artwork along the street with many restaurants and shops
* The Living Desert Zoo
* Hiking and Biking Trails both on and off-road
* The Tram in Palm Springs which takes you to the top peak of the mountains with an overlook of the entire Coachella Valley
* Over 120 golf courses throughout the valley
* Ernie's restaurant and bar located the Nick Tournament Club House
*High Internet Speed: 100 MBS - can handle multiple online activities for multiple users at once without major interruptions in service.
*Summer Air Conditioning Fee $20 per night from May 1 until Oct 31
*Pool Heating is recommended October until Mid April: The allowance is $7/night for homes under 2500 sq ft
Above that, the guest per Therm (or 100 Cft) of gas usage upon checkout. We do a meter read at when we begin heating the pool/spa,
and again at checkout. We would charge for your usage post-stay. Please let us know prior to your arrival if you wish to heat the pool/Spa.
*We have a 45 Day Cancellation Policy*
*Lead Tenant must be 25 years of age, or older, and guests of the tenant may be younger as this is a family-friendly home.
WE NEVER ADVERTISE ANY PROPERTIES ON CRAIGSLIST