|Master Bedroom 1 California King|
|Guest Bedroom 2 King|
|Guest Bedroom 3 Queen|
**iTrip Vacations La Quinta/5 Star Vacation Rentals is continuing to maintain an enhanced cleaning protocol based on CDC standards, maintaining time between check-ins, and we have contact-less checkin.**
New Listing!!! Spectacular Home - Gorgeous Back Yard Patio with Private Saltwater Pool and Cascading Spa
54904 Tanglewood, Gated PGA West
City of La Quinta permit# 245594
3 Bedrooms/ 2 Bathrooms
Master Bedroom - Cal King - TV, En Suite Full Bathroom
Guest Bedroom 2 - King Bed, TV - En Suite Full Bathroom (which has 2 doors: one to Bedroom 2/one to the hallway)
Guest Bedroom 3 - Queen bed - Shares Hallway Bathroom with Guest Bedroom 2
Living Room - Queen-size sleeper sofa
Outdoor dining with Awesome Views of the PGA Palmer Private Golf course yet Backyard is extremely private
Covered patio with extended retractable awning and 2 outdoor ceiling fans (Plus Misters) - Great for entertaining
Built-in BBQ with large island and bar seating to watch your chef prepare your favorite foods
Gas Fire Table to enjoy the Desert nights!
Plenty of outdoor seating and lounging available for you, your family, and guests
Large open floor plan with indoor dining for 6 with additional 5 bar seats at the kitchen bar
The kitchen has all the amenities with a double built-in oven and gas stovetop and plenty of granite counter space
Relax in the large living room with plenty of relaxed seating enjoy conversation or watch your favorite series on the large Smart TV
This will become a favorite must destination for your return visits to the desert!
- Things close by:
* Old Town La Quinta with many fun Zagat rated restaurants and bars and shops, including a workout club available for the guests
* Close to the Polo Fields which is home to the Coachella Music Festivals and Stagecoach
* ON the Nick Tournament Course at PGA West which is open to the public as well as is one of the two home courses for the Career Builder Challenge Professional Golf Tournament at the end of January
* Close to the Indian Wells Tennis Facility where each March is home of the PNB Paribas Tennis Tournament which is now one the biggest in the world of Tennis and featuring the top players from around the World
* Near to the La Quinta Arts Festival which happens at the end of March and is considered to be one of the biggest outdoor arts festivals in America
* Short drive to the famous El Paseo shopping district in downtown Palm Desert with a large display of artwork along the street with many restaurants and shops
* The Living Desert Zoo
* Hiking and Biking Trails both on and off-road
* The Tram in Palm Springs which takes you to the top peak of the mountains with an overlook of the entire Coachella Valley
* Over 120 golf courses throughout the valley
* Ernie's restaurant and bar located the Nick Tournament Club House
*Check-in After 4PM/Checkout Before 10AM
*Parking for up to 3 Cars
*High Internet Speed: 100 MBS - can handle multiple online activities for multiple users at once without major interruptions in service.
*Parking - 1 Vehicle in the Garage/1 Vehicle in the Driveway - 1 available street spots overnight with pass
*Summer Air Conditioning Fee $20 per night from May 1 until Oct 31
*Pool Heating is recommended October until Mid April: The allowance is $7/night for homes under 2500 sq ft
Above that, the guest per Therm (or 100 Cft) of gas usage upon checkout. We do a meter read when we begin heating the pool/spa,
and again at checkout. We would charge for your usage post-stay. Please let us know prior to your arrival if you wish to heat the pool/Spa.
*We have a 45 Day Cancellation Policy*
*Lead Tenant must be 25 years of age, or older, and guests of the tenant may be younger as this is a family-friendly home.
Important: Our properties are protected by SUPERHOG, the digital trust platform that enables Hosts, Operators and Guests to confidently transact in the short-term rentals space.
Please note that once you have booked, you will be contacted by SUPERHOG directly to verify yourself. Please make sure this is completed prior to check-in.
WE NEVER ADVERTISE ANY PROPERTIES ON CRAIGSLIST
Thank you, Mary, for your stay and review of the awesome Pool Home on Tanglewood, La Quinta, CA! Sounds like you had an extraordinary stay and we do hope to host you again! -iTrip Vacations La Quinta Team
Terrific, Kathleen! Sounds like you really explored many incredible places! The desert is truly incredible! Happy to hear that you were comfortable and enjoyed everything. Hope to have you back again soon! -iTrip Vacations La Quinta Team