|Bedroom #1 King|
|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Bedroom #3 Bunk Combo|
|Bedroom #4 Queen|
|Bedroom #5 Bunk Twin (2)|
|Living Sleeping Combo #1 Sofa Queen|
"System Shutdown" is a private beachfront home with Spectacular Ocean Breezes, Ocean Views, & More! This Oceanfront house boasts 5 Bedrooms plus 3.5 Baths and sleeps up to 10 adults and 3-4 kids. It is a classic oceanfront North Carolina beach home loaded with amenities and is perfect for everyone! Tastefully decorated, with comfortable Sealy mattresses in every room, so your group can relax and rest in luxury and comfort.
"System Shutdown" is designed to get you to relax and help you unwind and "shutdown" from the hustle and bustle of your everyday grind. Featuring three inviting living levels with spacious decks on two levels and easy beach access. Slide open your door and have sand between your toes in seconds! Vacant lot next door for additional privacy. Parking area with room for 3-5 vehicles (depending on size) or your boat.
Address: 813 Fort Fisher Boulevard South, Kure Beach, NC 28449
Home: 5 BR / 3.5 BA / Sleeps 14 / 9 Beds / 2 Bunk Rooms / 2,184 sq ft
*Bedroom 1: King size bed, private bathroom (3rd floor)
*Bedroom 2: Queen size bed (3rd floor)
*Bedroom 3: Twin bunk bed - full bed on the bottom, twin on top (top bunk is NOT suitable for an adult) (3rd floor)
*Bedroom 4: Queen size bed (1st floor)
*Bedroom 5: 2 bunk beds - 4 twin size (top bunk is NOT suitable for an adult) (1st floor)
Game room: Queen size sleeper sofa
There are no bedrooms on the second floor, 2nd floor
King (1), Queen size Beds (3), Full Beds (1), Twin beds (5)
**Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival**
*Pack-n-play with optional bassinet for your little travelers
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=3SifF5RkPUw
-OCEAN FRONT - Amazing Views from the LARGE deck with outdoor dining, outdoor couch, and lounging!
-GRILL with propane!
-Bikes, beach chairs, surfboards, boogie boards, and more!
-GAMES: video games, board games, outdoor games, beach toys, and more!
-PET FRIENDLY (with $200 dog fee, $250 for 2 dogs)
-Parking: 3-5 cars can fit depending on the size
-TVs in each bedroom
-2 surfboards and boogie boards
-3 Beach bikes
-Fishing poles and tackle
-Video Games, board games, Outdoor games, and beach sand toys
-GRILL with propane
-Multiple Blow dryers
-Microwave and Toaster
-Wifi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
**We do our best to ensure that all items are there for your visit; however we cannot guarantee condition and quantity due to guest use***
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations NC Beaches - ****
***NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
***This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME: A non-refundable Pet fee of $200 will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog. And for 2 Dogs the Pet Fee is $250
**Maximum Occupancy: 14 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a booklet and email we send out with recommendations!
Visit this site for more info pleasureislandnc.org
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Thank you Claire for your 5 Star Review of System Shutdown. iTrip NC Beaches enjoyed having you and we are so glad to hear that the home had everything you needed for your vacation. The views are awesome from System Shutdown are amazing and the kitchen and outdoor space is well equipped, we agree. Thank you and we look forward to having you back.
Thank you Philomena for your 5 Star Review for "System Shutdown". iTrip NC Beaches enjoyed having you and we are glad you enjoyed the home and the beautiful ocean views. We are delighted to hear you and your family enjoyed the home and we look forward to having you back. Thank you!
Thank you for your 5 Star Review! System Shutdown is a great home and itrip nc beaches was delighted to have you. We are so glad the house was perfect for you. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to having you back.
Thank you Stephen for your 5 Star Review of System Shutdown! iTrip NC Beaches enjoyed having you and your family and we are glad the home was fully equipped with everything you needed. We also appreciate your feedback on the mattress and the deck nails. We also have the home on a routine pest control. Thank you and we look forward to having you back.
Thank you Paula for your 5 Star Review. iTrip NC Beaches enjoyed having you and we look forward to having you back. We are so happy to hear the home had everything you needed.
Thank you Mary for your 5 Star Review of System Shutdown! ITrip NC Beaches could not agree with you more and we enjoyed having you as well. We look forward to having you back. Thank you!