Oceanfront House, Large Ocean View Decks, Pet Friendly, Private Beach Access, 5 Bedrooms + 3.5 Baths
"System Shutdown" is a private beachfront home with Spectacular Ocean Breezes, Ocean Views, & More! This Oceanfront house boasts 5 Bedrooms plus 3.5 Baths and sleeps up to 10 adults and 3-4 kids. It is a classic oceanfront North Carolina beach home loaded with amenities and is perfect for everyone! Tastefully decorated, with comfortable Sealy mattresses in every room, so your group can relax and rest in luxury and comfort.
"System Shutdown" is designed to get you to relax and help you unwind and "shutdown" from the hustle and bustle of your everyday grind. Featuring three inviting living levels with spacious decks on two levels and easy beach access. Slide open your door and have sand between your toes in seconds! Vacant lot next door for additional privacy. Parking area with room for 3-5 vehicles (depending on size) or your boat.
Location: 813 Fort Fisher Boulevard South, Kure Beach, NC 28449 ; 7 blocks away from Kure Beach Pier
Home: 5 BR / 3.5 BA / Sleeps 14 / 9 Beds / 2 Bunk Rooms / 2,184 sq ft
*Bedroom 1: King size bed, private bathroom (3rd floor)
*Bedroom 2: Queen size bed (3rd floor)
*Bedroom 3: Twin bunk bed - full bed on the bottom, twin on top (top bunk is NOT suitable for an adult) (3rd floor)
*Bedroom 4: Queen size bed (1st floor)
*Bedroom 5: 2 bunk beds - 4 twin size (top bunk is NOT suitable for an adult) (1st floor)
Game room: Queen size sleeper sofa
There are no bedrooms on the second floor, 2nd floor
King (1), Queen size Beds (3), Full Beds (1), Twin beds (5)
**Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival**
*Pack-n-play with optional bassinet for your little travelers
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=3SifF5RkPUw
-OCEAN FRONT - Amazing Views from the LARGE deck with outdoor dining, outdoor couch, and lounging!
-GRILL with propane!
-Board games, outdoor games, beach toys, and more!
-New and Improved media room and gaming station! Just bring your favorite gaming box and an HDMI cable, the room is equipped with an HDMI port on the wall and a 42 inch gaming monitor
-PET FRIENDLY (with a dog fee)
-Parking: 3-5 cars can fit depending on the size
-Beach chairs (not guaranteed)
-Game room, Board games, Outdoor games, and beach sand toys
-GRILL with propane
-Multiple Blow dryers
-Microwave and Toaster
-Wifi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
-There are shampoo, conditioner, and body wash dispensers in the showers
**We do our best to ensure that all items are there for your visit; however we cannot guarantee condition and quantity due to guest use***
**Please make yourself aware of our cancellation policy. Insurance is highly recommended.
***NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
***This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME: A non-refundable Pet fee of $250 will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog. And for 2 Dogs the Pet Fee is $350
**Maximum Occupancy: 14 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a booklet and email we send out with recommendations!
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend getting trip insurance. We partner with a great company called Rental Guardian and they offer a “cancel for any reason” policy or a “standard” policy. The standard policy can cover for illness, injury, death, job loss, hurricanes, and much more. We send out all the information about insurance after you book. You can add insurance up to 30 days before your trip.
Special addition: 60 day policy. If you cancel 60 days or more before your stay, you will get a refund less the cancellation fee of $350. If you cancel 60 days or less before your trip there is no refund unless someone else rebooks the same dates. Then you will just pay the cancellation fee of $350. Let me know if you have further questions about that
Cancellations: Cancellations must be in writing and received by Agent via the mailing address, fax number or email address, all of which are located within this Agreement. No REFUND will be given in the event of unforeseeable cancellations, unless expressly provided for herein. In the event of a cancellation by Tenant, Tenant shall receive a refund of all payments made by Tenant, less an administrative fee of $350, and any discounts/expenses required to re-rent the property, Travel Insurance Premium and any applicable taxes, if the Property is re-rented by Agent on the terms set forth herein. Refunds will be processed upon receipt of final payment of the new reservation. If the Property is not rerented on the terms set forth herein, Tenant will not be entitled to a refund of any rent payment made hereunder, and any unpaid rental amount, including taxes and all applicable fees stated on the Agreement, shall be due and payable to Agent. Tenant agrees to pay the balance due upon notice of cancellation.
Please don't hestitate to reach out about additional questions.
- Outside of Airbnb rules and restrictions, all guests will have to agree to the iTrip Vacations NC Beaches Vacation Rental Agreement
- Child / Family Friendly
- Registered Guests must be 25 years or age or older
- Bookings created by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund
- Maximum Occupancy: Each property’s maximum occupancy is stated within the Agreement and located in the Property Description; If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and grounds for expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- No Student Groups, Weddings, or Parties
- No more than 4x Minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted
- Pets are not allowed in properties that are not Pet Friendly
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended.