|Upstairs Master Beachfront King|
|Upstairs Master 2 Queen Twin|
|1st floor master Queen|
|1st floor bedroom 4 Full XL|
|Bunk Room Bunk Twin (2)|
Relax in luxury and enjoy your dream vacation! This oceanfront duplex has fantastic beach views, private beach access, wonderful decks. Complete with stainless steel appliances, a Jacuzzi tub in the master suite, and every feature you could want for your enjoyment. Lounge on the expansive, oceanfront deck and watch the dolphins swim by! There is a large, saltwater pool shared with the condos next door. It is directly next to the property and can be viewed from the great room. The property has TVs in each bedroom and in the great room, and a fully furnished kitchen. Come stay here and find your dream spot for your next vacation.
Address: 910 Carolina Beach Ave N #1, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Townhome: 5 BR / 4 BA / Sleeps 13 / 9 Beds / 1 Bunk Rooms / 2,300 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: King size bed
*Bedroom 2: Queen bed and twin bed
*Bedroom 3: Queen bed
*Bedroom 4: Full size bed
*Bedroom 5: 2 Bunk bed (4 twin size beds)
*King (1), Queen size Beds (2), Full Beds (1), Twin beds (5)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=KvgEDhekyfn
-Private Beach Access
-Large deck with outdoor furniture
-Access to a community pool! (seasonal and opens/closes as weather permits)
-Private Outdoor Shower!
-2 Charcoal Grills
-Parking: Parking for 4 vehicles with 2 covered
-Pac & Play
-Wifi and Internet
-Roku TV, with Spectrum app available
-Bath Towels, hand towels, wash clothes, 1 set per occupant
-Sanitized Linens (beds made upon arrival)
- 5 decks, one that is very large Oceanfront 35x10
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations NC Beaches - ****
Pool opens/closes as weather permits **We do not guarantee the pool to be open during the time of your stay** Pool may open or close due to COVID at any time.
***NO SMOKING & NO PETS allowed at this property.
**Maximum Occupancy: 13 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
Hello, Mary! Thank you for your 5 star review of Dolphin Watch. We are so happy you enjoyed the location and found the house to be perfect for your beach vacation. We will make a note to add more storage plastic-ware in the kitchen for future guests. Also, we apologize that this home does not allow dogs due to the HOA. We would love to have you back. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Marc! Thank you for your 5 star review of Dolphin Watch. We are happy the home had everything you needed during your stay, including a large open area for your family, great views of the ocean and easy access to the beach. It was our pleasure working with you! As a small, local family-owned business, we take pride in our communication skills to ensure you have a wonderful vacation. We are sorry you had to cancel your original trip to Disneyworld but are delighted you enjoyed your beach trip with us. We will make a note about the fixes you mentioned. We do actually mention that there is an outdoor shower in the description, but we are glad you found it. We would love to have you back again any time. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!