|Bedroom #1 King|
|Bedroom #2 King|
|Bedroom #3 Queen|
|Bedroom #4 Twin Bunk Combo|
|Bedroom #5 Sofa Queen|
Bella Playa is the Sister property of Bella Mar (See Bella Mar iTrip.net, 4847403 VRBO, 23412064 Airbnb). Both properties boast two of the largest floor plans (approx. 3250 sq. ft. each) in rental townhomes on Pleasure Island. Bella Playa has a similar floor plan to Bella Mar with slightly different sleeping arrangements, see below for more info.
Bella Playa has been newly renovated with fresh paint throughout, all new furniture, elevator access to all floors and many other amenities. Because of the staggered design, this home offers excellent privacy with fantastic views from the decks. The location of this home is in the perfect spot. Go from watching the waves on the top deck to being in them via a quick short walk!
Bella Plays is new to the rental market so book now before prime dates are gone! If you have any questions or interested in renting the sister property also, please email property manager. New photos will be up soon.
Address: 325 N 3rd Ave Unit B, Kure Beach, NC 28449
Townhome: 5 BR / 4 BA / Sleeps 11 / 7 Beds / 1 Bunk Room / 3,327 sq ft.
- Master Bedroom: King Size Bed with Private Full Bath
- 2nd Master Bedroom: King Size Bed with Private Full Bath
- Third Bedroom: Queen Size Bed
- Fourth Bedroom: Bunk Bed with Full Size Bottom and Twin Size Top, Plus on convertible Futon sofa
- Den/Fifth Bedroom (Ground Floor): Queen sized sofa-bed ***(for kids only)***
- All Linens and Bath Towels are Included with your Rental
-This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME: A non-refundable Pet fee of $250 will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog.
-Privacy with fantastic views from large decks
-many BEACH CHAIRS and beach toys!
-Carts to carry beach stuff (SHORT WALK TO THE BEACH)
-Parking: There are 4 maximum spots available for parking
-Ping Pong table
-Corn Hole Set
-Regular Coffee Maker (not a Keurig)
-Internet & WIFI
-Iron and Board
-Linens (beds are made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
**We do our best to ensure that all items are there for your visit; however we cannot guarantee condition and quantity due to guest use**
Beach Access: Public Beach Access 344 at North Atlantic Avenue - Easy 3 minute walk (less than 200 yards away)
*This is a non-smoking unit
**Please make yourself aware of our cancellation policy. We do offer trip insurance, a link to add it on to your trip will be sent after you book via email. Insurance is highly recommended.
*Maximum Occupancy: 11 Occupants: Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve the home. Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasure
We appreciate your feedback, Patrick! Our team is happy to hear that the home was the perfect set-up for your vacation. It's lovely to know that you got to enjoy the local attractions, and close by beach access. As a small family business, we try our hardest to provide the best possible communication with our guests, so we are thrilled that this was the case for you! Thank you for choosing iTrip, we look forward to having you back in the future!
We are glad that the property was in a great location for you! Thank you for the review, and for choosing iTrip Vacations for your getaway!
Patricia, thank you for leaving us a 5-star review of 'Bella Playa'. We are pleased to hear that the property was very clean, spacious, and in good distance to the beach for your stay. We are excited to hear that you are planning on returning, and cannot wait to have you back! Thank you for booking with iTrip!
We are overjoyed to hear that you loved your stay at 'Bella Playa', thank you for the review! It's great to know that the spaciousness, beach access, and home appliances made for a relaxing getaway, and we hope you will visit again sometime soon!
Thank you for your 5-star review of 'Bella Playa', Kim! We are thrilled that the property provided entertainment and adequate space for you and your guests to make some great memories! We too love seafood boils and are glad that you were able to enjoy the kitchen appliances during your stay! We hope to have you back again for a future vacation!
Thank you for your 5 star review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the beach gear, multiple porches, and comfortable beds. We hope to have you return. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Islanndia, we truly appreciate your thoughtful review. We are so happy to hear you found he home to be beautiful and enjoyed your time with your family and working with us. We take pride in our customer service and communication skills as a family business. We can't wait to have you back. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Ann, thank you for your thoughtful review of Bella Playa. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the close beach access, cheerful home, and found us to be responsive. We are a small, local, family business, and we take pride in our communication skills to ensure you have the best stay possible. We hope to have you stay with us again. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!