|Master Bedroom King|
|Bedroom 2 King|
|Bedroom 3 Queen Twin|
|Bedroom 4 Twin Bunk Combo|
|Bedroom 5 King|
Bella Mar is one of the largest townhomes in Kure Beach. Because of the staggered design, this home offers excellent privacy with fantastic views from the decks. The location of this home is in the perfect spot. Go from watching the waves on the top deck to being in them via a quick short walk!
Address: 325 N 3rd Ave Unit A, Kure Beach, NC 28449
Townhome: 5 BR / 4 BA / Sleeps 12 / 8 Beds / 1 Bunk Room / 3,327 sq ft.
PROPERTY LAYOUT: To virtually walk through the property click here: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=JzuVSxqPPdy
Take the elevator to the top floor of this reverse floor plan home and you will find an expansive family room with cathedral ceiling, hardwoods, 50' TV, ocean view deck, dining space for the whole crew and a large gourmet kitchen with granite, new laundry appliances, cherry cabinets and stainless steel appliances. The King Master, top floor, has a large attached bath with a huge walk in shower! Going down one level, you have a second large King Master #2, walk-in closet and private Master bath. Stroll down the hall to find bedroom #3 with both a queen and day bed. Br. #4 is a great kid’s room with a bunk over full plus a daybed. The lower level currently features tile floors and a second family room with a full bath. The ground floor bedroom #5, has a king size bed, which also has access to a full bathroom. The enclosed garage offers great storage for all of your beach toys, bikes, etc.
- Master Bedroom: King Size Bed with Private Full Bath
- 2nd Master Bedroom: King Size Bed with Private Full Bath
- Third Bedroom: Queen Size Bed and One Twin Size Bed
- Fourth Bedroom: Bunk Bed with Full Size Bottom and Twin Size Top, Plus One more Twin Size Bed
- Fifth Bedroom (Ground Floor Master): King Size Bed with Private Full Bath
- All Linens and Bath Towels are Included with your Rental
-Privacy with fantastic views from large decks
-3 GRILLS (1 charcoal, 1 gas, and an egg style smoker)
-many BEACH CHAIRS and beach toys!
-Carts to carry beach stuff (SHORT WALK TO THE BEACH)
-Ping Pong table!
-50 inch TV in the living room!
-Parking: There are 4 maximum spots available for parking
-Regular Coffee Maker (not a Keurig)
-Corn Hole Set
-Internet & WIFI
-Iron and Board
-Ping Pong Table
-Linens (beds are made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
Beach Access: Public Beach Access 344 at North Atlantic Avenue - Easy 3 minute walk (less than 200 yards away)
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us with any additional questions, we are a local family owned property management company, - iTrip NC Beaches - *****
*This is a non-smoking unit
*NO PETS per the condo association rules.
*Maximum Occupancy: 12 Occupants: Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve the home. Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureWe help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Hello, Jackie! Thank you for your review. We are glad you loved your stay at Bella Mar for Labor Day weekend with plenty of space for everyone, comfortable beds, a well-stocked kitchen, wonderful views form the deck, and the ease of the elevator. It was a pleasure to work with you as well! We would love to have you back. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Antonisha! Thank you for your 5 star review. We are delighted Bella Mar surpassed your expectations and that you and your family felt safe and at home during your stay. We would love to have you back any time. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Mike! We are so happy you and your family had a wonderful stay at Bella Mar with everything you wanted, including easy access to the beach and pier. Thank you for your review. It was our pleasure to work with you! Being a small, local family business, we take pride in our communication skills. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Zeba, thank you for your review of Bella Mar. We are glad you had a comfortable stay and found the home well decorated with everything you needed in the kitchen and easy access to the beach. We hope you book with us again in the future. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
We are so glad that you came back to stay at Bella Mar again. Thank you for the service you did with Habitat for Humanity. I agree that the beds are amazing and it is a comfortable space. We would love to have you all come back again next year. Contact us to book your next vacation. Thanks for supporting a local family owned business. Thanks for tripping with iTrip! -iTrip NC Beaches
We are so glad that you had a great vacation at the spacious, clean and well appointed Bella Mar! That is so nice that you all got your own floor. We love the living/kitchen area and how close it is to the beach. We would love to have you back again, contact us to book your next vacation. Thanks for supporting a local family owned business. Thanks for tripping with iTrip! -iTrip Vacations NC Beaches
Glad you loved the views and good price of Bella Mar. Thanks for supporting a local family owned business. We would love to have you back again. Contact us to book your next vacation. Thanks for tripping with iTrip! -iTrip Vacations NC Beaches
Thank you Mike for your 5 Star Review. iTrip NC Beaches enjoyed having you as well. We are glad to hear that Bella Mar worked well for you and your family. Thank you and we look forward to having you back.
Thank you for your review Shauna. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and we agree the family fun never ends while at a property like Bella Mar! We are always just a phone call away to give you whatever you need to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Thank you Amanda for your wonderful review! We at itrip love to hear that you enjoyed yourselves. We especially enjoy hearing you and your group were serving in our community. That is amazing! Bella Mar is a perfect home and itrip is glad to hear that it was perfect for your group. Thanks again and we look forward to having you all back again soon.
Thank you for your review Kevin. We agree it is very spacious and great for family gatherings. The views are nice as well from the top floor! The location is prime for beach life.
Than you Joan! Itrip is delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed your vacation at Bella Mar. What a great place for a large family! Thanks again for taking the time to give us your feedback.
Bella Mar is great! iTrip truly appreciates great guests such as yourselves and we are delighted to hear you all enjoyed your vacation. Thank you and we look forward to having you and your family back again next year.