|Owner Suite King|
|Owner Suite King|
|Owner Suite King|
|Bunk Room Bunk Combo Twin (3)|
Just Barefootin is a recently built luxury 2,171 square foot Townhome with great furnishings, an elevator, and a pool! Relax in a spacious home that is part of a new neighborhood, The Cove, located in the southern part of beautiful Kure Beach.
Enjoy a brand-new property that has a large covered deck, ceramic tile showers, community pool, smart TVs in all bedrooms, outdoor shower and a private elevator. Current photos are temporary, photos with new furniture are coming soon!
Experience a new kitchen that has new counters, high end appliances, a large island and all the tools to make a great meal. With 4 large bedrooms and 3 full baths you will have plenty of room to stretch out. Just Barefootin has an inverted floor plan with bedrooms on the 1st and 2nd floor and main living area on the top floor. In addition, there is a garage with beach chairs, a large cart and plenty of space to store your items or a full-sized car. 2 parking spots available.
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to the property manager. Book soon before this great property fills up for the the peak summer season.
Address: 213 Red Lewis Drive, Kure Beach, NC 28449
Townhome: 4 BR / 3.5 BA / Sleeps 9 / 6 Beds / 1 Bunk Rooms / 2,171 sq ft.
- Bedroom #1, Ground floor Owner Suite, king bed, in-suite full bathroom
- Bedroom #2, Owner Suite with deck, king bed, in-suite full bathroom
- Bedroom #3 Owner Suite, king bed, direct access to full hall bathroom
- Bedroom #4 Bunk room, 3 twins, full hall bath access
-Saltwater community pool
-Large covered deck
-Cart to carry beach stuff
-65 inch Smart TV in the living room!
-Parking: There are maximum 2 spots available for parking. There is an overflow parking area (4 spots) first come first serve, no guarantee of a spot. No extra large trucks permitted.
-Beach Access: Public Beach Access 344 at North Atlantic Avenue - Easy 3 minute walk (less than 200 yards away)
-High end Coffee station
-Internet & WIFI
-Iron and Board
-Linens (beds are made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
*This is a non-smoking unit
**Community pool is seasonal, not heated and opens/closes as weather permits. **We do not guarantee the pool to be open during the time of your stay** Pool may open or close due to COVID, weather, or construction at any time. There will be no refund or discount if the pool is closed **
*NO PETS per the condo association rules.
*Maximum Occupancy: 9 Occupants: Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve the home. Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No additional refunds are provided due to construction nearby that may happen time to time.
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!