Kure Beach is a great place for family and friends to gather, relax and get away from it all. A Kure For The Sol has everything your group will need to enjoy in Kure Beach, a quiet neighborhood, plenty of space to stretch out, 2 easy beach access points, a large kitchen with all the tools, bikes, beach chairs, and don't forget to bring the dog. This home has it all!
With over 2,000 square feet to enjoy, A Kure for the Sol is a large duplex that occupies the 1st and 2nd floor. On the 1st floor there are 2 large bedrooms, garage with bikes and beach toys, a full bathroom with kitchenette and a living room with large 55in smart TV. The 2nd floor has a living room, huge 65in Smart TV, dining area, large kitchen with breakfast bar, large deck, laundry room and 3 bedrooms with 2 full baths. With an elevator and 1st floor accommodations A Kure For The Sol is easy for those who have a difficult time getting around. (If you reserve this rental you are renting the 1st and 2nd floor. The 3rd floor cannot be accessed inside the property and they can't access your floors either. They are completely separate properties)
A Kure for the Sol is a property under new management with new owners that have invested in many new upgrades. You are minutes away from the world class Ft. Fisher Aquarium and Southport Ferry. Don’t wait to book this fantastic home!
Address: 618 4th Avenue S Unit 1 Kure Beach, NC 28449
House: 5 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 10 / 6 Beds / 1 Bunk Room / 2,029 sq ft.
- Master Bedroom: King bed
- 2nd Bedroom: Queen bed
- Third Bedroom: 2 twin. bunk bed
- Fourth Bedroom: Queen bed
-Fifth Bedroom: Queen bed
- All Linens and Bath Towels are Included with your Rental
-This is a PET FRIENDLY HOME. A non-refundable Pet fee of $200 will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your pet.
-2 living areas
-large gas grill and picnic area
-New, large, outdoor shower
-2 beach wagons
-garage for storage
-Internet & WIFI
Beach Access: Kure Beach E and F both about 2.5 blocks away with plenty of parking, no steps and handicap spots
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us with any additional questions, we are a local family owned property management company, - iTrip NC Beaches - *****
*This is a non-smoking unit
*Maximum Occupancy: 10 Occupants: Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve the home. Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!