Enjoy your next vacation in this lovely, bright and open space end unit Town Home located in Bella Vida, just moments from everywhere!
Boasting 4 large Bedrooms and 3 Full Baths, there will be plenty of room to spread out and relax after a long day at the parks OR you can spend your day pool side in your town home.
The Living Area offers a comfortable seating, large Flat Screen TV and access to the Private Pool Area. With no rear or neighbors on one side, you will have privacy to enjoy the Oversize Splash Pool Area during you stay.
The Dining Area has seating for 6 guests with a Breakfast Bar providing seating for 2 additional guests. The Dining Area has access to the Pool Area and a nice Pool view while dining.
The fully equipped Kitchen is perfect for entertaining for an evening, cooking a family meal or just a quick snack on your way to the attractions. You will find plenty of cookware, dinnerware, silverware and cooking utensils at your disposal.
The Bedding and Bath Layout of this beautiful home is as follows:
(Bedroom 1) - Queen Bedroom with Flat Screen TV and Shared Bath
(Bathroom 1) - Downstairs Shared Full Bath w/ Tub/Shower Combination
(Bedroom 2) - Twin Room #1 w/2 Twin Beds & Flat Screen TV
(Bedroom 3) - Bunk Bed Room w/Twin over Full Bunk Beds & Flat Screen TV (Sleeps up to 3)
(Bathroom 2) - Shared Hall Full Bath w/Shower & Tub Combination
(Bedroom 4) - King Master Bedroom w/En-Suite Bath & Flat Screen TV
(Bathroom 3) - En-Suite Bath to King Master Suite w/Shower & Tub Combination
Enjoy these Additional Amenities in the Home:
Contact Free Check In & Check Out
Laundry Room w/Full Size Washer & Dryer
Tiled Main Areas/Luxury Vinyl Plank Throughout
Bedding & Linens
Patio Furniture/ Child Safety Fence (BBQ grill can be rented as an option)
Guest Reviews -
The townhouse was beautiful. All the amenities were there and then some. Rooms were clean and everything was organized. Ryana G. (Edited for space)
Bella Vida was amazing. The property is properly maintained and the kitchen fully equipped. Clean, the pool was clean, we enjoyed our stay as any time that we rent from the company. Maria P.
Great place. Very clean and close to shopping and grocery stores. Only 15 minutes from Disney World. Also has a pool and beautiful neighborhood for walking your dog. Would definitely stay here again. William S.
I flew my family in for my son's Make a wish Disney Trip and the place felt like home. It was easy to check in. loved it! Chrystal M.
House is amazing. Cozy clean very comfortable. The kids love the pool. Walmart at the corner of the street and many more amenities within walking distance. Medieval times restaurant across the street. Adrian L.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you find that your AC unit is not working properly, please make sure ALL doors and windows are closed. AC units will stop running when doors or windows are open.
Should the unit not return to normal cycling after doors and windows have been checked, or should you find the temperature too hot or cold for your preference, please phone our office during normal business hours, so we may assist you in a timely manner.
Please note that some of the larger homes have two AC units, one for upstairs and one for downstairs. Keeping those thermostats set on the same temperature will help to maintain a comfortable level throughout the home.
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY SERVICE SHOULD ONLY BE CALLED IF THE TEMPERATURE IS OVER 80 DEGREES (F) OR BELOW 70 DEGREES (F) AND DOES NOT CHANGE AFTER ONE HOUR.
Late checkouts can be requested (and may or may not be granted) by calling our office.
Check Out Procedures
- Check all drawers, cabinets, closets and under the beds for any belongings. We do not have a lost and found and neither the management company nor the property owner are responsible for any items left in the home.
- Remove all trash from the home, place bagged rubbish in the provided bench, bin or dumpster. Please contact our office if there is more garbage than what can be placed in the bin. We will make arrangements for collection or provide you with an alternative disposal area. Excessive trash will cause an additional $50.00 disposal fee to be charged to your credit card.
- Make sure all dishes are placed in the dishwasher along with dishwasher detergent and the washing cycle has been started prior to your departure.
- If time permits, our housekeeping team appreciates a load of towels be placed in the washing machine and started prior to your departure.
- Fold down the comforters of each bed that has been used. Please do not remove any linens from the beds as an inventory of each item must be done by our cleaning staff.
- Take a moment to report any damages. We understand that accidents happen, but failure to report damages could result in your being charged for repair or replacement.
- Ensure all doors and windows are closed and locked.
- Turn off all lights, appliances and faucets.
- Place return all thermostats to 78 degrees during the summer and 68 degrees during winter.
- If your villa is equipped with an alarm system, please set the alarm with the provided code and lock the front door upon your final departure.
For valet bench trash collection, please ensure all trash is bagged prior to placing in the bench.
For some communities with condos and town homes, you must place your bagged trash in the area dumpsters.
During busy seasons and Holiday seasons, 4:00 p.m. Check In is not guaranteed. Early Check Ins or Late Check Outs cannot be granted.
Trash should be placed in closed Trash Bags before being put in the Trash Bin, DO NOT put household trash in Recycle Bin. Trash found in or around the home after check out will result in an additional charge
Home cooling - please keep the thermostat between 72 and 78 degrees. If the unit freezes due to low temp settings you will be charged a repair cost. If service calls are requested and nothing is found wrong you will be charged
POOL RULES - Use AT YOUR OWN RISK. No Lifeguard is on site, no unsupervised children, no swimming alone, no diving, no running, NO GLASS ALLOWED IN THE POOL AREA.
Neither Premier Resort Properties nor the owner of this home shall be held responsible for any accidents, injuries or death that may occur from the use of this pool or home. Tampering with pool equipment will result in an additional fee charged to re set or repair equipment.
POOL HEATER INFORMATION –
Minimum (3) consecutive nights, 18-24 hours to heat, won't turn on if below 55 F, will only heat 10-15 degrees above ambient
DAMAGES – FAILURE TO REPORT DAMAGES CAN AND WILL RESULT IN ADDITIONAL CHARGES TO YOU
ALL OF OUR UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING AND WE DO NOT ALLOW PETS IN THE HOME.
If we find any items missing or broken after your checkout, you will incur a replacement charge.
Unclogging toilets or sinks will be charged at $150 or more. Any after hour non-emergency calls will be charged at the going rate.
Check Out time is promptly at 10:00 A.M. on your Departure Date.
Late checkout fees will be assessed
If home is left in poor condition and requires additional cleaning over the standard clean you will be charged an additional cleaning fee
Missing keys or fobs will be charged to you
Lock the Door Upon Exiting The Home
For LIFE THREATENING EMERGENCIES, FIRE OR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES, DIAL 911
For any questions or issues you may have during your stay please contact us through your booking channel.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 847-0086