Disney and Universal themed Windsor Hill Resort condo, (sleeps 8), 10 minutes to Disney
Be Our Guest and enjoy our 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo in exclusive Windsor Hills! Our Disney and Universal themed condo sleeps 8 and has experienced a makeover that include new living room furniture, bedding, draperies, accessories, and more.
Windsor Hills Resort is a gated resort community that is one of the properties closest to the Disney main entrance. The Disney parks are only a 7–12-minute drive away from the gate! Windsor Hills features a double Olympic-sized heated pool with a two-story spiral water slide, children’s water slides, a water play area with dancing waters fountains, and a secluded hot tub area. There is a sports complex with tennis, basketball, beach volleyball, a putting green, and outdoor grills. Have a family movie night in the club house movie theater where guests can select their own movies. In addition, the clubhouse has a gym, billiards, air hockey, video games, a mini-mart, and food and beverage options for your pleasure. The LOCATION and AMENITIES of this Vacation Home are unbeatable! Definitely a MUST SEE!
- Master Suite 1 is Mickey and Mini chic with a King bed, flat screen TV, walk in closet, and a walk-in shower in its bathroom.
- Guest Suite 2 is Mickey & Friends themed, has two twin bunks, flat screen TV, and a door with direct access to the second Minion themed bathroom.
- Guest Bedroom 3 has a queen bed and flat screen TV. Dream about Never Growing Up while flying off to Neverland in this Peter Pan themed room. Caution! Watch out for Tick-Tock Croc!
- The living room features a flat screen TV and new leather sofas! There is a screened in lanai off the living room with a table and chairs to sit and enjoy the beautiful Orlando, Florida weather.
- Muggles and Magicians alike will love the Harry Potter themed kitchen. No matter what you are brewing, it has everything you need including a including a coffee pot, teapot, cookware, dinnerware, silverware, cups, dishwasher etc.
- Be Our Guest and enjoy your family dinner in our Beauty and the Beast themed dining room.
- Complimentary WIFI gives you the freedom to surf from anywhere in the condo.
- We have also provided a full-size washer and dryer for your convenience.
- The key-less entry makes your arrival quick, easy, and secure.
The accommodations met or exceeded any expectations i had. The place is very spacious, clean and appointed with quality items. I am definitely going back there. R.G., Alberta
We are a family of 5 who spent 12 enjoyable nights in this cheerful condo. The unit was clean, spacious and fully equipped, including 4 TVs and very comfortable beds. It is decorated beautifully and is very peaceful and quiet on the upper floor. Windsor Hills is a securely guarded and gated resort. The pool is amazing and we even enjoyed the private movie theater. The owner is very responsive and answered all of our inquiries prior to arrival very promptly. Very easy booking process. We definitely recommend this condo and resort!
First off, I would like to say that the property owner & property managers were extremely lovely to work with. They were always very prompt to reply to any questions or concerns that I had. Not only did the owner offer information about his property, but also answered many of my questions regarding our trip to Disney World, and gave great suggestions regarding shopping/touring/planning, etc.
We had a great stay at this condo. It was a perfect location and size for our family of 5. We loved the pool and the kids especially loved the splash pad and water slides. We would definitely come back again! Devan H.
Thank you Lynn and Barry. We had a great time staying at your Condo. It was very comfortable, roomy and felt like home. We liked that it was so close to the pool and my mother felt extremely comfortable walking around the community. We would stay there again and I would definitely recommend your condo. Lise C.
We have rented homes at Windsor Hills in the past and have had nothing but great things to say about our times there. As newly retired people, we decided to try a condo for an extended period. It was a great experience...a home away from home. Barbara, the maintenance contact was available and quickly addressed the few issues we had. The home was comfortable and maintained well. We will be back next year! Darlene R.
The condo was very spacious and clean and really close to Disney. We had a great view of the Disney fireworks from the condo balcony which was really cool and fun for the kids! My five year old loved the bunk beds at the condo. Condo was well stocked. even had a couple pack n plays, strollers, high chair, etc. They really thought of everything to make it convenient for families! We would definitely try to stay here again the next time we plan a Disney trip! Kathy B.
This condo was a great find! Very clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. The owner and property management were VERY responsive and helpful. And there were little touches (in the condo & with the rental process) that made it clear they showed a little more care with their renters, like sending a mid-stay email just to check in on you! Very impressed. Will definitely stay here again on future trips. Thank you Barry!! Amy J.
This condo was perfect for our family if 5, and would be great for even a family if 8 with the bunk room. No complaints at all. Thank you so much! Ashely H.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
If you find that your AC unit is not working properly, please make sure ALL doors and windows are closed. AC units will stop running when doors or windows are open.
Should the unit not return to normal cycling after doors and windows have been checked, or should you find the temperature too hot or cold for your preference, please phone our office during normal business hours, so we may assist you in a timely manner.
Please note that some of the larger homes have two AC units, one for upstairs and one for downstairs. Keeping those thermostats set on the same temperature will help to maintain a comfortable level throughout the home.
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY SERVICE SHOULD ONLY BE CALLED IF THE TEMPERATURE IS OVER 80 DEGREES (F) OR BELOW 70 DEGREES (F) AND DOES NOT CHANGE AFTER ONE HOUR.
If you cannot see any channels or the screen says NO INPUT, the television is on the wrong INPUT. Locate the TV remote with the same name as the TV brand (i.e. Sony, Insignia, etc.), press the “INPUT” button until a picture comes on the screen or select “HDMI1”.
If there is a cable box, make sure that box is ON. For changing channels, please use the CABLE remote (i.e. Brighthouse Networks, Comcast, Summit, Verizon, etc.).
Please be sure to understand how the alarm system operates prior to setting it when leaving the home.
Fees are assessed by the local Sheriff’s department for false alarm calls.
Late checkouts can be requested (and may or may not be granted) by calling our office.
Check Out Procedures
- Check all drawers, cabinets, closets and under the beds for any belongings. We do not have a lost and found and neither the management company nor the property owner are responsible for any items left in the home.
- Remove all trash from the home, place bagged rubbish in the provided bench, bin or dumpster. Please contact our office if there is more garbage than what can be placed in the bin. We will make arrangements for collection or provide you with an alternative disposal area. Excessive trash will cause an additional $50.00 disposal fee to be charged to your credit card.
- Make sure all dishes are placed in the dishwasher along with dishwasher detergent and the washing cycle has been started prior to your departure.
- If time permits, our housekeeping team appreciates a load of towels be placed in the washing machine and started prior to your departure.
- Fold down the comforters of each bed that has been used. Please do not remove any linens from the beds as an inventory of each item must be done by our cleaning staff.
- Take a moment to report any damages. We understand that accidents happen, but failure to report damages could result in your being charged for repair or replacement.
- Ensure all doors and windows are closed and locked.
- Turn off all lights, appliances and faucets.
- Place return all thermostats to 78 degrees during the summer and 68 degrees during winter.
- If your villa is equipped with an alarm system, please set the alarm with the provided code and lock the front door upon your final departure.
For valet bench trash collection, please ensure all trash is bagged prior to placing in the bench.
For some communities with condos and town homes, you must place your bagged trash in the area dumpsters.
During busy seasons and Holiday seasons, 4:00 p.m. Check In is not guaranteed. Early Check Ins or Late Check Outs cannot be granted.
Trash should be placed in closed Trash Bags before being put in the Trash Bin, DO NOT put household trash in Recycle Bin. Trash found in or around the home after check out will result in an additional charge
Home cooling - please keep the thermostat between 72 and 78 degrees. If the unit freezes due to low temp settings you will be charged a repair cost. If service calls are requested and nothing is found wrong you will be charged
POOL RULES - Use AT YOUR OWN RISK. No Lifeguard is on site, no unsupervised children, no swimming alone, no diving, no running, NO GLASS ALLOWED IN THE POOL AREA.
Neither Premier Resort Properties nor the owner of this home shall be held responsible for any accidents, injuries or death that may occur from the use of this pool or home. Tampering with pool equipment will result in an additional fee charged to re set or repair equipment.
POOL HEATER INFORMATION –
Minimum (3) consecutive nights, 18-24 hours to heat, won't turn on if below 55 F, will only heat 10-15 degrees above ambient
DAMAGES – FAILURE TO REPORT DAMAGES CAN AND WILL RESULT IN ADDITIONAL CHARGES TO YOU
ALL OF OUR UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING AND WE DO NOT ALLOW PETS IN THE HOME.
If we find any items missing or broken after your checkout, you will incur a replacement charge.
Unclogging toilets or sinks will be charged at $150 or more. Any after hour non-emergency calls will be charged at the going rate.
Check Out time is promptly at 10:00 A.M. on your Departure Date.
Late checkout fees will be assessed
If home is left in poor condition and requires additional cleaning over the standard clean you will be charged an additional cleaning fee
Missing keys or fobs will be charged to you
Lock the Door Upon Exiting The Home
For LIFE THREATENING EMERGENCIES, FIRE OR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES, DIAL 911
For any questions or issues you may have during your stay please contact us through your booking channel.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 847-0086