Summer will be here before your know it - start planning that summer vacation now!
Leave everything behind and simply relax at The Upstairs Cottage in beautiful Kingsland, Texas! This 3 bedroom house comfortably fits 8 individuals (there is an additional $25 charge per person over 8) and sits just 200 yards away from Lake LBJ, so you and your guests will be able to truly soak in the rays while hardly needing to move! This house is not water-front but the water is right across the street so it's a very short walk! Exterior water photos in this listing are offered to show you the area that you will have access to when you walk to the water from the home.
This house was built for leisure and relaxation, and you’ll soon see why for the following reasons:
- There is a fishing pier and dock for your use! Boat launch is 1 mile away; you can keep you boat in the water at our dock
- A small private balcony - perfect spot to unwind with a nice glass of wine!.
- 3 cozy bedrooms - two upstairs and one downstairs. There are 2 bathrooms as well - one upstairs with a bath/shower combo, and the other downstairs off of the living space.
- The living space with high ceilings and plenty of natural light.
- An upstairs kitchen with tons of counter space and new appliances.
- satellite television, clothes washer and dryer
As you can see, the property is well equipped for you to sit back and relax, yet, if you are in need of anything off the premises, various restaurants and an HEB are roughly a mile away.
Kingsland is a gorgeous little town that offers the quintessential lakeside repose, so bring your family and friends along to The Upstairs Cottage and enjoy your stay!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Non-smoking residence
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
Hi Jeff, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. It's too bad about the weather, however DO please come back over the summer when you will be sure to have great weather! Thanks again, -Amy with iTrip