Expedition Station 8591 - River Run Keystone
Reduced Rates! Shop & Dine in River Run Village. Enjoy Five Minute Walk to Gondola. Pool & Hot Tub.
Our calendar is updated in real-time & our nightly rates are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
YOUR RESERVATION DATES ARE THE DATES OF ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE.
THIS PROPERTY HAS SAFE CONTACT-FREE, SELF CHECK-IN. THERE IS NO FRONT DESK.
ENHANCED CLEANING PER CDC GUIDELINES
We Highly recommend AWD or 4WD drive vehicles during winter months.
Expedition Station - 2 Bedrooms / 3 Bathrooms / Sleeps 8 – RIVER RUN VILLAGE, Keystone, CO – Condo 400 footsteps to Gondola - 811 Sq. Ft.
Maximum Occupancy 6 people
Parking: 1 vehicle in unassigned space in heated garage. No RV's, jet skis, boats or trailers allowed.
No boats, jet skis, trailers or RVs allowed
Summit County Short-Term Rental Permit #BCA-801910
This condo is beautifully decorated and well-appointed.
PARKING: 1 vehicle in unassigned space in heated garage
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 6): All Rooms Have High Thread Count Linens
- King Size Bed (sleeps 2)
- En-Suite Bathroom with Shower/Tub combo
- Queen Size Bed (sleeps 2)
- En-suite Bathroom with Shower
- Queen Size Murphy Bed (sleeps 2)
- Fold Out Sofa Sleeper Bed (sleeps 2)
LAYOUT OF CONDO: Condo is one level located on the 2nd Floor (Elevator)
Great Room Includes a fully appointed kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances, den with gas fireplace, dining area, full bath in hall with tub/shower, balcony with views of the slopes, village, ice rink and surrounding mountains, brand new wide screen Smart TV/Cable, WiFi, and games.
• Free High-Speed WiFi
• 400 yards to gondola
• Our linens and towels are professionally and hygienically laundered
• Condo is sanitized for your protection
• Complimentary toiletries (starter quantities)
• Well-stocked kitchen with brand new stainless appliances
• Views of slopes, village and ice rink/mini golf
• River Run: Access to restaurants, shopping, night life, kid activities
• 5 championship golf courses, sailing, Gold Medal Fishing, and endless hiking and biking trails all within 30 minutes
• Mr. Coffee and Keurig Coffee Makers
• Laundry facilities in the building (coin operated)
• Ski Locker
• Dedicated To Expedition Station Year-Round Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Steam Room, Ski Locker (Reservations Required)
• Heated Garage Parking 1 Vehicle
• New TV's With Premium Features
• Hair Dryer
• Bicycle Storage Racks in Garage
• We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions
• Free Summit Stage Shuttle to take you around Summit County
• Parking for 1 vehicles in heated garage, plus open lot
• Minutes from all areas within Summit County, 6 major ski resorts, Lake Dillon, Silverthorne (and the Outlets!), Historic Frisco and all that Colorado has to offer year round
Property Distance to:
*Keystone Ski Resort short walk to gondola at River Run, short shuttle ride to Mountain House Base
*Arapahoe Basin via US-6E - 5.1 miles
*Copper Mountain via I-70W - 19.0 miles
*Breckenridge via Co-9S - 13.9 miles
*Vail via I-70W 46 minutes - 39.0 miles
*Silverthorne Outlets, Via US-6W - 14.0 miles
*Loveland via I-70E - 12.5 miles
Popular River Run Village is located at the base of the Keystone gondola and in the middle of all the action. Watch the fireworks from your balcony! Walk to the gondola as well as many great restaurants and boutique shops just steps from your door. Expedition Station is the only building in River Run that has a private pool and hot tub. Enjoy the outdoor fire pit located in the main plaza to roast s’mores or just to warm up after a few runs on the slopes. Ice Rink right outside your door.
River Run, Keystone and neighboring towns host multiple festivals and events throughout the year. Summit County offers some of the most diverse terrain available in the world. Bundle up and enjoy world-class downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, ice skating, tubing, sledding, sleigh rides, snowshoeing, dog sledding, festivals, hiking, fishing, local theater, concerts, outlet shopping, and more.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from Keystone to Dillon, Silverthorne and Wildernest and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind. Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning.
All photos (furnishings subject to change), amenities, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We supply starter shampoo, soaps, paper products, firewood where applicable and hotel-quality towels and linens. We do not provide laundry detergent due to allergies.
Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Property Damage Protection insurance policy.
Property Manager/Property Management Company IS THE SOLE AUTHORIZED SOURCE FOR THIS PROPERTY. WE NEVER ASK FOR YOU TO WIRE MONEY.
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO SMOKING of ANY KIND, including vaping, inside, on patio/deck/balcony, or anywhere within vicinity of building.
Renter MUST be 25 years of age and present during stay.We do not provide laundry detergent due to allergies.
Occupancy and stated number of vehicles is strictly enforced by HOAs, City and County under penalty of fine. Additional vehicles may be towed at vehicle owner's expense. If fines are levied, guest is liable for the full amount. We are not liable if guest requires paid overnight parking for extra or oversized vehicles.
Frequently Asked Questions
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 455-1015