Massive wildfires on August 8, 2023 destroyed historic Lahaina Town and impacted people and businesses across the island. We welcome visitors beginning October 8th who come to our island with compassion and respect. Please be mindful that people are still grieving the loss of loved ones, homes, and workplaces. We ask that tourists:
- Please do not stop on the Lahaina Bypass to view or take photos of the burn zones. Lahaina Town is off-limits to anyone who is not a resident or essential worker authorized to be in those zones.
- Please do not ask people about their homes and families. If they want to share their stories, they will offer them. If not, please respect their privacy.
- Some businesses are not yet re-opened; others have modified hours and services.
We welcome you and appreciate your patience and kindness during these challenging times.
Located on the Keoni Nu’I Bay, Kahana Sunset Resort offers guests the ideal location to enjoy Maui. This beachfront resort is situated on the sandy beach of Keoni Nu'i Bay. Unit E2E is a spacious condominium with easy access to the beach where you will spend the day relaxing in the sun and surf. Enjoy snorkeling, paddle boarding and swimming in the warm waters of the Pacific. Plus, you cannot beat the colorful Maui sunsets!
Kahana Sunset E2E is perfect for a small family or couple. The condominium features:
• Updated one bedroom spacious condominium
• King size bed
• Queen size Sofa sleeper
• Dining for four inside and on your lanai
• Fully equipped kitchen with appliances including dishwasher
• Flatware, dinnerware and glassware for six
• Granite counter tops in the kitchen and the bathroom
• Remodeled bathroom with walk-in shower
* Ceiling fans in bedroom and living area - no air conditioning
* Stackable washer/dryer
* Complimentary Wifi
* Complimentary parking
* Heated swimming pool and children's wading pool
* Community cabana with gas barbecues as well as an herb garden
Packing for your Kahana Sunset stay is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer, hotel-quality towels and linens, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
****Kahana Sunset charges a $65.00 plus tax flat resort fee that we collect and pass on the resort on your behalf****
Department of Taxation ID: GE-130_589_7984-01 and TA-130_589_7984-01
Parcel Number: 4300_30150053
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
Through our exclusive Free Fun program, we help make the most of your Maui vacation by providing free daily admission to a variety of activities like snorkeling, sunset sails, zipline tours, whale watching (seasonal availability), luaus, and much more – including free beach chair & umbrella delivery. You get 1 free adult for every one of the Complimentary Activities every day! Be sure to redeem your beach chair delivery or activities well in advance of your arrival. **
**Applies to stays up to 27 nights**
Frequently Asked Questions
Your unit will come with a starter supply of personal toiletries and paper goods, individually wrapped and sealed until you open them. The initial supply includes starter-sizes of:
Kitchen - liquid dish soap, dish sponge, dishwasher tablets (2), laundry tablets (2), kitchen cleaning wipes (15), hand soap
Bathroom - shampoo, conditioner, massage body bar, body lotion, makeup wipe, body wash, hand soap
Each bathroom is stocked with 3 rolls of toilet paper, and the kitchen has 2 rolls of paper towels. Each waste basket will be lined, and extra trash bags below the kitchen sink in case you should need them.
iTrip Maui also provides a starter set of salt/pepper packets, and a welcome coffee pack (no filter required!) with sugar/creamer packets included.
Smaller sizes are provided to prevent waste - not everyone cooks & washes dishes on vacation. But we want you to have enough to get started without having to run to the grocery store before checking in!
No pet of any kind is permitted.