|Living Room Sofa Queen|
TRAVEL TO HAWAII - Mandatory State of Hawaii requirement - Beginning August 1, Individuals Required To Get Valid COVID-19 Test Within 72 Hours Prior To Trip, and Show Proof of Negative Result, To Avoid 14-Day Quarantine.
***** We take pride in providing a sparkling clean property. Therefore, we have enhanced our already stringent cleaning protocols between guests. We are following CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting and are using the recommended cleaning products. Specifically, we are performing an extra thorough clean of all commonly touched surfaces, such as remotes, switches and counter tops. We are washing all linens in the hottest possible setting. The health and safety of our staff and guests is our top priority. *****
Mahana 215 is a wonderful 2nd floor direct ocean front one bedroom with two baths condominium. Your spacious private lanai offers an intimate perspective of ocean and beach, especially for watching turtles, spinner dolphins, and, of course, humpback whales during the winter season. The water in front and around The Mahana Resort is perfect for snorkeling, swimming, and relaxing. When the surf's up, get ready for upfront seating on your private lanai, and watch exciting water sports attract professional surfers, kite surfers, windsurfers, and boogie boarders alike.
Mahana Resort 215 features :
* Direct ocean front with unobstructed panoramic view of the ocean
* Spacious oceanfront private lanai with comfortable furniture
* Kitchen and both bathrooms have been completely redone with great craftsmanship
* New wood flooring (Feb. 2020 not showing on the pictures)
* Fully equipped kitchen with all the essentials
* Seating for four at the dining table
* Sleep Number King sized bed in Master bedroom
* Queen sized sofa sleeper for extra guests
* Two Full Bathrooms with Showers
* Central Air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Complimentary WIFI
* iPhone charging stations / Bluetooth radio’s
* Two large flat panel televisions - WIFI enabled
* Washer and Dryer in the condo
* In room safe
* Ideal second floor location - easy access to elevator
Mahana Resort amenities include:
* Complimentary Parking
* Elevators with handicap access
* Heated Swimming Pool and Whirlpool Spa
* Poolside Bath Houses with Showers
* Tennis / Pickleball Court
* Shuffleboard Court
* Chaise Lounges Poolside & Oceanside
* 2 BBQ Grill Areas
* Concierge service available in lobby
The Mahana is tucked away in a serene corner of Maui's vibrant "West Side", just a couple of miles north of the historic whaling village town of Lahaina, the ancient seat of the Hawaiian Royalty government. It also has direct access to the Ka'anapali beach boardwalk where you can take a morning run, a nice scenic walk along the ocean or even catch a fabulous dinner at the famous Duke's restaurant, just a short walk from Mahana 215.
Packing for your Mahana Resort vacation is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer in the bathroom, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-171-300-6592-02 and TA- 171-300-6592-02
Our Listing does NOT Allow any Pets. We apologize that this is not listed properly on some of our advertised sites.