Mahana Resort 1117 - Kaanapali - Incredible Panoramic Ocean Views from this DIRECT oceanfront property. Located on the 11th floor of the Mahana, the full panorama from your west facing lanai captures the ever changing spectacles of our Isle neighbors—Molokai and Lanai as well as the nightly sunsets that artists have envied for centuries. Whale, turtle and dolphin watching all day long, right from your condominium.
* Fully remodeled one bedroom/ one bathroom direct ocean front “escape”
* Tastefully decorated with island style furnishings
* Private Oceanfront Lanai with outdoor seating for four
* Floor to Ceiling windows offer spectacular views of the beautiful Pacific.
* Remodeled kitchen with full sized appliances, cherry wood cabinets and granite top counters
* Queen sized sofa sleeper to accommodate up to four visitors
* Complimentary WiFi
* 46’ digital HD television
* Bedroom features comfortable king sized bed with 42" HD LCD television, plenty of closet space and sliding glass doors that open to the lanai portend a restful night's sleep.
* Fully tiled bathroom - walk in shower - built in bench plus a special tile inlayed turtle on the shower floor.
* Heated Swimming Pool and Whirlpool Spa
* Poolside Bath Houses with Showers
* Tennis Court / Shuffleboard Court
* Chaise Lounges Poolside & Oceanside
* 2 BBQ Grill Areas
* Free Parking
Only a few minutes walk or drive between Kaanapali and Kapalua, your stay with us will offer the best golf, dinning, shopping and entertainment that any Pacific Island destination offers.
Mahana 1117's panoramic ocean front location will be the jewel of your stay. Snorkeling, surfing, whale watching, kayaking, hiking, volcano bike rides, helicopter scenic tours, parasailing, and an endless list of more.
Please come….the spirit of aloha waits.
Department of Hawaii Taxation: GE-000_323-_1744-01 / TA-000_323_1744-01
Frequently Asked Questions
Your unit will come with a starter supply of personal toiletries and paper goods, individually wrapped and sealed until you open them. The initial supply includes starter-sizes of:
Kitchen - liquid dish soap, dish sponge, dishwasher tablets (2), laundry tablets (2), kitchen cleaning wipes (15), hand soap
Bathroom - shampoo, conditioner, massage body bar, body lotion, makeup wipe, body wash, hand soap
Each bathroom is stocked with 3 rolls of toilet paper, and the kitchen has 2 rolls of paper towels. Each waste basket will be lined, and extra trash bags below the kitchen sink in case you should need them.
iTrip Maui also provides a starter set of salt/pepper packets, and a welcome coffee pack (no filter required!) with sugar/creamer packets included.
Smaller sizes are provided to prevent waste - not everyone cooks & washes dishes on vacation. But we want you to have enough to get started without having to run to the grocery store before checking in!
Pickups at Aston Kaanapali Shores, Honua Kai Resort, Royal Lahaina Resort, Kaanapali Beach Hotel, Marriott's Maui Ocean Club, Hyatt Regency Maui Resort, and Outlets of Maui.
From the Outlets of Maui, which is oceanfront on Front Street at the north end of Lahaina town, you can walk or taxi/Uber anywhere in Lahaina for the day.
No pet of any kind is permitted.