|Master Bedroom King|
|Guest Bedroom Twin (2)|
Are you looking for a relaxing beach getaway for your family within Seabrook's lush maritime forest? Want the ability to purchase amenity cards for the Seabrook Island Beach Club and Lake House but still have complimentary access to a community pool located just outside your villa? Welcome to Rue de Buci! Rue de Buci is tucked away at the end of a quiet street within the Live Oak Villas community. There's very little traffic down this road but for bikes and walkers. You'll feel as if you are staying in a nature retreat, as the live oaks, palmettos, pines and many other Lowcountry trees that surround the Live Oak Villas are often visited by birds and other wildlife. This elevated first floor villa features a newly renovated kitchen, hardwood floors and views of the community pool from the kitchen, dining room & living room areas as well as the large screened porch and partially covered deck. This villa offers the perfect combo of beach, pool and peaceful solitude for a small family vacation!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR RUE DE BUCI (sleeps 4):
- King size bed
- Large TV with basic cable
- Night stands with reading lamps
- En suite bathroom with walk-in shower and beadboard walls.
- Ceiling fan
- Two twin size beds
- Rocking chair
- Night stand with reading lamp
- Ceiling fan
- Private screened porch off the living room & master bedroom with outdoor seating & dining table
- Newly renovated kitchen with white cabinets, granite counter tops, dishwasher, refrigerator, stove, garbage disposal & more.
- Access to the Live Oak Villas community pool (when pool is open during the months of May through September).
- Within easy walking distance of St. Christopher Camp and Conference Center.
- Guests of Rue de Buci may purchase amenity cards to access the pools & restaurant at the Beach Club, the fitness center & pools at the SIPOA Lake House, and the island's golf, tennis & equestrian facilities.
- Hardwood floors throughout the villa.
- Full sized washing machine & dryer
- Two large dining tables -- one in the dining room (seats 6) and one on the screened porch (seats 6).
- Non-Smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
Guests access Rue de Buci by walking up 8 exterior stairs from the parking lot level to the building's elevated first floor. The front door to Rue de Buci is on the back left side of the hallway. Once you enter this comfortable villa, you will find an open floor plan layout for the living room, dining room and kitchen areas. There is a small hallway beyond the living room that leads you to the master bedroom (with en suite bathroom), the guest bedroom and the second bathroom. The sliding door in the living room leads to the partially covered deck. You may access the screened porch via the living room or the master bedroom. There are a full size washing machine & dryer located in the kitchen closet. Off-street parking on the parking lot for up to 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
Surround yourself in Seabrook Island's stunning natural beauty, which features rolling sand dunes, lush maritime forests, beautiful marshland and freshwater ponds. You'll feel your stress levels melt away as you bike or walk the trails, kayak through the marsh waters, hunt for sharks' teeth & shells on the beach, play a round of golf, take a guided horse trail ride, brush up on your tennis skills or read a book in a lounge chair on the beach. Camp Seabrook is available for the kids (ages 4-10) in your group during the months of June, July and early August.
Beach Access. You can walk to Boardwalk #9 (located at Pelican Watch Villas) in about 15 to 20 minutes or you can drive the 5 minutes to the Beach Club (with your amenity card) and park across the road where you can use the pool, sit on the beach or use the cafe.
COMMUNITY POOL IS OPEN TO 50% CAPACITY, AS OF APRIL 2021 RESTAURANTS WILL BE CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER AFTER 5/13 DUE TO LABOR SHORTAGES.
Seabrook Island Business License #20210502
NO PETS ALLOWED
Non-Smoking//Tenant must be 25 years old (guests/family of tenant may be younger) - family friendly!
Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
* Top City in the World for 9 years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler magazine
* No. 1 U.S. city for the 7 years in a row, Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Best” awards.
* Picked as one of "the 10 most exciting cities for food around the world" by Food & Wine magazine
About Our Properties:
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack -- enjoy these treats on us!
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and make up remover wipes. pack, containing paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge, dishwasher tabs and laundry detergent. (Please keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items during your stay, as it is only a starter set.)
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
## WE NEVER LIST OUR HOMES ON CRAIGSLIST##
Thank you Julie, it's so great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon. Steven
Thank you Michelle, it's so great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon. Steven
Thank you Joe. Come back soon. Steven
Thank you! Come back soon. Steven
Thank you! Come back soon. Steven
Thank you John! So glad you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon. Steven
Thank you Marion, we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon. Steven
Thank you Meg! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at Rue De Buci, it is such a peaceful place to get away from it all, we are glad you got to see some of the local wildlife! Come back soon. Steven
Thank you Edward! Happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at Rue De Buci! Come back soon! Steven
Thanks Joe, glad you enjoyed your stay at Rue De Buci! Steven
You are welcome! Thank you!
Glad you love it. See you again next year!