|Master Bedroom King|
|Guest Bedroom Queen|
|Double Bunk Bedroom Bunk Full (2) Bunk Twin (2)|
|Triple Twin Bedroom Bunk Twin (2) Twin|
Looking for a high end, beautifully furnished beach home with a community pool and lots of spaces for you and your guests to gather together yet also split off from one another to enjoy some quiet relaxation time? Welcome to The Sunny Side! The Sunny Side is a 4 bedroom home situated within the Pelican Bay community within the Wild Dunes resort. This gorgeous island retreat is situated a mere 5 minute walk from the beach and just around the corner from the Pelican Bay community pool. The ground floor of the home has a light & airy open floor plan layout between the living room, dining room, family room and kitchen areas. The chef's kitchen, heart of pine hardwood floors and comfortable & inviting furniture throughout the ground floor will delight you and make you feel right at home. The master suite with a separate seating area and stunning en suite bathroom will make you wish for your vacation to never end.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE SUNNY SIDE (maximum occupancy of 10):
Master bedroom (located on the elevated home's second floor)
- King bed flanked by nightstands with reading lamps
- Seating area with sofas and a desk/workspace
- En-suite bathroom with large soaking tub, walk-in shower, a double sink vanity and a separate water closet
- Access to the back porch on the second floor
- Tray ceiling with ceiling fan
Guest bedroom #1 (located on the elevated home's first floor)
- Queen bed
- Nightstands with reading lamps
- En-suite bathroom with shower/tub combo
Double bunk bedroom (located on the elevated home's second floor)
- Two bunk beds with full size bed on the lower bunks and twin size beds on the upper bunks
- Dresser and nightstand with reading lamp
- En suite bathroom with shower/tub combo
- Ceiling fan
Triple twin bedroom (located on the elevated home's second floor)
- Bunk bed with twin beds on the upper & lower bunks and a detached twin size bed
- Nightstand with reading lamps
- Access to the back porch on the second floor
- En suite bathroom with a shower/tub combo
- Ceiling fan
- Fully-equipped chef's kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including double oven, gas cook top range, refrigerator & dishwasher) and granite countertops. A propane BBQ grill is available for your use on the back deck.
- Open floor plan layout with heart of pine hardwood floors in the living room, dining room, kitchen & family room areas.
- Two separate indoor dining tables -- dining room table seats 8 people and the kitchen dining table seats 6. There is additional stool seating available at the kitchen counter.
- Comfortable living room with sofas, large screen TV and a cabinet full of board games
- Full sized washing machine & dryer located on the first floor.
- Rinse the sand off after the beach in our shower underneath the house in the garage.
- Free WIFI
- Non-Smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
- Off-street parking for up to three cars.
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your beach home and enter the front door with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
No Saturday to Saturday Restrictions - MAY RESERVE LESS OR MORE THAN 7 NIGHTS!!
NO PETS ALLOWED
COMMUNITY POOL IS EXPECTED TO OPEN FOR GUESTS APRIL 1ST. SUBJECT TO MAINTENANCE AND OTHER CLOSURES.
Guests enter The Sunny Side by taking the exterior stairs to the front door of this elevated home. Upon entering the home, you'll find the home's light & airy great room with an open floor plan layout between the living room, dining room family room and kitchen areas. There is also a half bathroom and one of the home's guest bedrooms with en suite bathroom on the home's ground floor level. Take the stairs to the second floor and you'll find the home's master suite, the double bunk bedroom and the triple twin bedroom -- all of these bedrooms have their own private bathrooms. There is also a laundry room with full sized washing machine & dryer on the second floor. You can enjoy a morning coffee outside on one of The Sunny Side's three exterior balconies -- one on the ground floor and two on the second floor of the home. Off-street parking on the driveway for up to 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
* Top City in the World for 9 years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler magazine
* No. 1 U.S. city for the 7 years in a row, Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Best” awards.
* Picked as one of "the 10 most exciting cities for food around the world" by Food & Wine magazine
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up remover wipes. (Please keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items during your stay, as it is only a starter set.)
* All beds are made for you in advance of your arrival with freshly laundered sheets & towels.
## WE NEVER LIST OUR HOMES ON CRAIGSLIST##
Thank you, so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon! Steven
Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback. Hopefully we will see you again in the future. Steven
Virginia, it is so lovely to hear that you had a great stay with us.Thank you for taking your time to leave a review, we really appreciate such a kind response. We would love for you to come and stay with us again soon. Steven.
Wendy, it is so lovely to hear that you had a great stay with us. Thanks for the recommendation. Come back soon. Steven
Thank you Diane! So glad you enjoyed the home and took advantage of the great location! Steven
Thank you David! So glad you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon. Steven
Merici, it is so lovely to hear that you had a great stay with us. We pride ourselves on making sure we are able to meet all of our customers needs and that we can be on hand to assist with any problems whenever they require. Thank you for taking your time to leave a review , we really appreciate such a kind response. We would love for you to come and stay with us again soon. Steven.
We really appreciate the review Elissa. Come back and stay again soon! Steven
Chris, it is so lovely to hear that you had a great stay with us. We're glad we could help make your special occasion a fun one! So happy we could help. Come back and stay again soon! Steven
Thank you Mark, so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay . We take pride in the cleanliness of our homes, thanks for letting us know, we will pass on the good news to our cleaning team! Come back and stay again soon. Steven
Thank you Brynn, so glad you enjoyed your stay! Come back soon. Steven
Thank you Kevin! So glad you enjoyed the home and took advantage of the great location! Thanks for choosing us for your vacation! Steven
We are extremely thankful for such a kind review. We are overjoyed to hear that you had such a great experience at one of our beautiful vacation homes! We pride ourselves on our customer service and being able to assist our visitors whenever you need us. Please do not hesitate to contact us about any future reservations you have in mind - we would love to have you back! Thanks Steven.