|Master Bedroom King|
|Guest Bedroom Twin (2)|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
Ready for a relaxing getaway with easy access to a private beach and a comfortable villa surrounded by palmetto trees, live oak trees and a peaceful lagoon? The Charburgh Yacht Club is located across the street from the Wild Dunes Resort's tennis & pickleball courts, a 7 minute breezy walk to the beach, a 5 minute walk to Coastal Provisions restaurant within the Boardwalk Inn and a 5 minute walk to the Wild Dunes Harbor Golf Course. Tucked away on a corner unit within the Racquet Club Villas community, The Charburgh Yacht Club provides its guests with streams of natural light & soothing outdoor views through the home's many windows. One of our favorite perks of this wonderful villa is sitting on the private balcony off of the living room and listening to the sounds of coastal breezes blowing through the palmetto & live oak trees surrounding the villa as well as the chirping cicadas, birds and other wildlife situated around the lagoon behind the home. Come, getaway from it all and experience this wonderful villa for yourself! The Charburgh Yacht Club is perfect for a couple's romantic getaway, a friends' get-together or a small family vacation.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (maximum occupancy of 6):
Master bedroom (located on the top floor of the home):
- King bed
- Dresser with cable TV
- Nightstands with reading lamps
- En suite bathroom with tiled shower/tub combo and spacious vanity
Guest bedroom (located mid-way between the ground floor and the master suite):
- Two twin beds
- Nightstand with reading lamp
- Bathroom with tiled shower
- Private access to an outdoor balcony overlooking the resort's tennis courts
- Fantastic private balcony with lagoon water views and outdoor dining table & seating area
- Spacious, fully-equipped kitchen with full sized appliances (including dishwasher, refrigerator, stove and microwave), blender, coffee maker, toaster & more!
- Large dining table comfortably seats 6 people.
- No Saturday to Saturday restrictions -- you may book this fabulous home for more or less than 7 nights.
- Free WIFI
- Full sized washing machine & dryer
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to The Charburgh Yacht Club and enter the front door with a secure electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
Guests enter The Charburgh Yacht Club by walking up the exterior stairs to the front door. Upon entering the villa, you will find the dining room that leads to the kitchen, living room and staircase to the upper floors. You can access the private outdoor balcony with outdoor dining table & a seating area through the sliding glass doors in the living room. Walk up the interior staircase to access both bedrooms and bathrooms. The guest bedroom with two twin beds and a bathroom are located 1/2 level up from the ground floor. The master bedroom is located on the home's second floor. There is a full-sized washing machine and dryer tucked away behind the kitchen. Off-street parking on the driveway for up to 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
The Charburgh Yacht Club is tucked away in a very quiet neighborhood. Please be mindful of the residential character of the home during your stay. NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. The maximum occupancy of 6 people is the maximum number of guests that may be in the home at any point of your stay -- not just at bedtime. This is a non-smoking property. Pets are NOT allowed. Violation of any of these rules is cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
DUE TO COVID-19, SOME WILD DUNES RESORT AMENITIES MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE DURING YOUR STAY. WE DO NOT CONTROL AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE RESORT AMENITIES AND WILL NOT MAKE ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATE ADJUSTMENTS BASED ON WHICH AMENITIES ARE AVAILABLE DURING YOUR STAY.
* Top City in the World for 9 years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler magazine
* No. 1 U.S. city for the 7 years in a row, Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Best” awards.
* Picked as one of "the 10 most exciting cities for food around the world" by Food & Wine magazine
About Our Properties:
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack -- enjoy these treats on us!
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up remover wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge and dishwasher tabs.
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
## WE NEVER LIST OUR HOMES ON CRAIGSLIST##
Jordan, it is so lovely to hear that you had a great stay with us. The picturesque views are definitely a highlight, we are happy to hear you thought so too! We pride ourselves on making sure we are able to meet all of our customers needs and that we can be on hand to assist with any problems whenever they require. Thank you for taking your time to leave a review , we really appreciate such a kind response. We would love for you to come and stay with us again soon. Steven.
Glad you had a great stay and loved the Villa! Come back soon! Steven
Thank you Joe & Sue. We’re delighted you had a great time. Steven
Thank you Lauri, The Charburgh Yacht Club really does have a great location! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your beach trip, come back again soon! Steven
Thank you Sharon, we so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Thanks for the recommendation, come back again soon! Steven
Thank you! We’re happy everything was great. Come back soon! Steven