|Master Bedroom Suite King|
|Guest Bedroom Suite Queen|
|Bunk Bedroom Twin (4)|
Looking for the ultimate family-friendly, oceanfront condominium with stunning ocean views, private balconies, a community pool, playground and beach access? Then we welcome you to come get A Wave From It All! This 3 bedroom condo within the Shipwatch community in the gated Wild Dunes Resort provides families with a peaceful & private beach retreat with its soothing coastal colors & interior design. There are ocean views from the kitchen, dining room, living room, master bedroom and private balcony. Your toughest decision of the day will be whether to frolic on the beach with the kids, spend the day at the community pool & sundeck, watch the waves come to shore from the balcony or read a good book in the comfortably decorated living room. This is the type of beach vacation that you'll want your kids and family to experience and make memories together every year. Reserve your dates for this fabulous beach home today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR A WAVE FROM IT ALL (sleeps 8):
- King bed
- Sliding glass door access to private balcony overlooking the ocean and beach.
- Ocean views
- Night stands with reading lamps & dresser.
- En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and spacious, double-sink vanity.
Guest Bedroom #1:
- Queen bed
- Sliding glass door access to private balcony
- Night stands with reading lamp and dresser
- En-suite bathroom with tiled walk-in shower.
Guest Bedroom #2:
- Two bunk beds -- each bunk bed has a twin bed on the top bunk and a twin bed on the bottom bunk for a total of 4 twin beds.
- En-suite bathroom with tiled shower/tub combo.
- Mesmerizing ocean views from living room, dining room, kitchen and master bedroom.
- Use of the Shipwatch community pool, kiddie pool, playground & boardwalk beach access.
- Large, newly renovated kitchen with white tiled walls and stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher, refrigerator, stove & microwave).
- Open floor layout between the living room, kitchen and dining room areas.
- Dining room table seats 8 and kitchen counter seats 3.
- Free WIFI
- Private parking for 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
- There is a pack & play available for your use but please bring your own pack & play sheet!
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your beach home and enter the front door with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
- Non-smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
NO PETS ALLOWED
COMMUNITY POOL IS OPEN YEAR ROUND. SUBJECT TO MAINTENANCE AND OTHER CLOSURES.
Guests enter A Wave From It All by taking the building's elevator to the 2nd floor and walking across the exterior corridor to the front door of this home. Once you enter the front door, you will find a foyer, which leads to the two guest bedrooms, the kitchen, dining & living room areas and the master bedroom. You'll enjoy ocean views from the kitchen, dining & living room areas as well as the master bedroom. There is a full sized washing machine & dryer near the kitchen. Off-street parking for up to 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
The community pool doesn't close for the winter season! It will only close for occasional weather issues, periodic maintenance or state closure requirements.
A Wave From It All is located within the ShipWatch residential community in the Wild Dunes Resort on Isle of Palms. Please be mindful of this residential character of the home during your stay. Please NO PARTIES OR EVENTS, ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. The 8 person maximum occupancy is the maximum number of people that you may have in the unit at anytime during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors at all times!
* Top City in the World for 9 years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler magazine
* No. 1 U.S. city for the 7 years in a row, Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Best” awards.
* Picked as one of "the 10 most exciting cities for food around the world" by Food & Wine magazine
About Our Properties:
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up remover wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge and dishwasher tabs. (Please keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items during your stay, as it is only a starter set.)
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
## WE NEVER LIST OUR HOMES ON CRAIGSLIST##
We really appreciate the review Paul. Hopefully we will see you again in the future. Come back soon. Steven
Thank you Chad! So glad you enjoyed the home and took advantage of the great location! Steven
Thank you Cathy, we are so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon. Steven
Molly, it is so lovely to hear that you had a great stay with us. The ocean views are definitely a highlight, we are happy to hear you thought so too! Come back soon. Steven
Thank you Kay, we appreciate the feedback. Come back and stay again soon. Steven