Enjoy a lovely coastal gem at The Spa on Port Royal Sound. Located on the second floor, this 2 bedroom, 2 bath Villa is perfect for a family, friend or golfer's getaway! The living space is open concept and has an easy flow from the kitchen to the outdoor screened-in balcony overlooking the pool.
The kitchen is complete with everything you will need including that "must have" washer and dryer. The living space is relaxing and inviting. The dining area has a pretty wooden table and chairs with a beverage nook. Sit back and enjoy the comfortable chairs and sofa while visiting or planning the next day's adventures. The outdoor space is a delightful spot to enjoy after a day beachcombing, riding the waves or exploring the Island.
The master bedroom has a queen bed and en suite bath that has been updated for your comfort. The guest bedroom has two twin beds and a guest bath centrally located.
The Port Royal Beach House is a sweet villa that you will love coming home to after a day making memories in the Lowcountry.
Enter on the 2nd level-please note there are no elevators on the property.
Dining table with 4 chairs
Flat screen TV
-Balcony-screened in, overlooking pool
Flat Screen TV
En suite bath-Shower/tub combination
2 twin beds
-Guest Bath-shower tub combination
All linens and towels are provided. Please bring your favorite beach towels and beach chairs.
All iTrip Vacations rentals come with starter kits for the kitchen (dish and dishwasher detergent, sponge, paper towels, trash bags, laundry detergent) and bathrooms (shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and toilet tissue). If you are staying more than a few days you will need more of these items.
**NO PETS ALLOWED
Please Note: No Motorcycles, Mopeds, Golf Carts, Boats, RV's, Trailers, Personal Water Crafts (Canoes, Kayaks) allowed at The Spa on Port Royal Sound
The Spa on Port Royal Sound: A waterfront community located between Hilton Head Plantation and Port Royal Sound. This 21 acre, 268 villa, gated complex has 24 hour security and offers stunning grounds with every amenity you can think of. Two outdoor pools, one indoor pool, tennis courts, pickleball, outdoor grills, playground, picnic tables, walking paths, shuffleboard, beach access, and a Pier!
** The beach is a "tidal beach" and is NOT recommended for swimming. It is great for wading, sunbathing, beach exploration and sand play.** There are several traditional beaches nearby.
Traveling with Friends and Family and would like to book more than one unit? Please visit: iTrip vacations Hilton Head to see our other Villas located at The Spa on Port Royal Sound.
Shelter Cove Town Center "Hilton Head's premier waterside destination". You will find restaurants to suit every appetite from burgers, pizza, seafood, sweets and frozen delights! There is also a Kroger Grocery Market and Starbucks. It is one of the top locations for a day of shopping on the Island. The center hosts " Movie Night in the Park", seasonal fireworks and sunset celebrations...there is something for everyone year round!
Adventure Cove-Two miniature golf courses and arcade
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Must be over 25 years of age to rent any property
- Smoking (including vaping/e-cigarettes) is not permitted anywhere inside our homes, or outside spaces including on baconies, or on pool decks.
- Do not dismantle smoke detectors, as they are there for your protection.
- Agent may use electronic monitoring equipment (including video, motion, temperature, humidity and other means) at the property to ensure that all local ordinances, including noise and occupancy limits are observed at all times and that no events or parties are held at the property.
- Please do not remove any furniture, linens or bath towels from the interior of the home. Do not hang towels, bathing suits, etc. outside in areas that are visible from the street.
- Please also treat all contents of the home with the respect & grace that you’d expect your personal property to be treated by others.
- Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME! These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. This is a quiet residential neighborhood -- please be respectful of the home's neighbors at all times.
- Occupancy is limited at all times during your stay to the maximum 'sleeps' number stated in the listing. Please do invite additional people to the home.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (844) 588-8687