**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
At itripVacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
The Salty Unicorn is a cottage located in Gulf Shores just a block from the beach in the new Eastside Cottage subdivision. It has deeded beach access and is easily accessed by a crosswalk. This cottage faces the beach and although it is not directly on the beach, has a wonderful view of East Beach Blvd from your balcony and you can see the Gulf between the condos. There is also a great view of the Gulf State Park and Lake Shelby directly behind the cottage.
PET FRIENDLY-one dog 20 lbs or less will be allowed in this unit. If you are bringing a pet, please let us know and there will be a $150, non-refundable cleaning fee added to your stay. If any additional cleaning is needed, this will be billed to your credit card.
• Access to the balcony is from the living room and overlooks the pool
• Durable vinyl flooring is throughout the home
• Beautiful kitchen that is fully equipped with everything that you will need. The dining room table seats six and has four additional bar stools.
• Stackable washer and dryer is upstairs
• The living room has a sofa sleeper
• The master bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV and access to an upstairs balcony that overlooks the pool and the beach
• The second bedroom has a king-size bed and TV
• There is also a set of twin-sized bunk beds upstairs, each with its own TV. These bunk beds are perfect for children!
• Amenities: Air Conditioning, Big Screen TV, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Deeded Beach Access, Dishwasher, DVD, Free Parking, Ice Maker, Internet/ Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Washer/Dryer
• Maximum of 3 cars allowed at the property. The parking is under the home and is covered.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
Thank you for your recent stay with us! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Awesome!! So glad you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you so much for your stay with us. We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much!! Indeed, it is fantastic waking up to those incredible views every day. Thank you for the suggestion about the solar cover. We will certainly pass it along, but it's doubtful that one will be added. The pool at The Salty Unicorn in a fantastic feature and is thoroughly enjoyed for many months out of the year, just unfortunately not during your two months. There are a few properties in our area that have heated indoor pools. If that is an important feature to you please feel free to reach out to us before your next vacation and we will be glad to help you find a property that meets your needs. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your stay! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We are thrilled that you enjoyed it. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!