|Primary Bedroom Queen|
|Bunk Room Bunk Twin|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
At itripVacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
***Beginning July 11th, Seacrest will have only one operational elevator at a time due to repairs. Construction is ongoing until further notice. Full demo to begin on 9/12/22***
Seacrest 905 is a nicely smartly designed and updated one-bedroom, one-bath unit in Gulf Shores. The unit is beachfront with a gulf-front view.
• The private balcony with an Egg Swing Chair can be accessed from the living room.
• Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring throughout the unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen with a Keurig coffee maker.
• For dining, a quaint nested table on wheels and 3 stools are under the television console and four bar stools at the breakfast bar.
• The living room has a sofa sleeper, with an upgraded mattress and a 55" TV.
• The primary bedroom has a Queen-size bed with a Smart TV.
• There is a set of bunks built into an alcove in the hallway that is perfect for the children.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Stack washer and dryer in the unit.
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking Available, Dishwasher, Elevator, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Parking is very limited at this complex.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
Thank you for your stay with us. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the condo and decor, and we completely agree with you about the beach and location!! However, we hate that you weren't completely satisfied with your stay, as that is always our goal. We will certainly take a look at the things you mentioned and replenish the kitchen items if some have gone missing. Beginning with the pandemic, we switched all bedding to the triple sheeting method, which is the same as hotels use. There ARE indeed blankets; however, they are in between two layers of sheets. You may not have realized they are on every bed. This allows us to completely clean and disinfect every piece of bedding between each guest. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.