OH So Beachy
Are you ready for a fun and relaxing beach getaway on the white sandy beaches of Gulf Shores, Alabama? OH So Beachy is a beautiful three-bedroom, four full bath, brand new home directly across the street from the beach! This property has deeded beach access 150' from this complex and has convenient access by stoplight just steps away! The home is located in The Cottages of Romeo II, a brand new community with OH So Beachy overlooking the community pool! The home is in the heart of it all! Nature preserve, yummy ice cream parlors, mini-golf, amusement park, and great restaurants, including Gulf Place and the famous Hangout. You are going to love it!
• Access to the balcony is from the living room and dining room
• Tile flooring is throughout the unit
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and unique cabinetry. The dining room has seating for eight with three additional bar stools.
• Full-size washer and dryer in the unit located on the first floor
• A small refrigerator/freezer is available in the laundry room--great for drinks!!
• Living room has a sleeper sofa
• Two primary suites with king-size beds and TVs
• The third bedroom has two full-size beds with a TV
• Twin size bunk beds located in the hallway (perfect for children) *Children six years or younger should not be permitted on the top bunk.
• Wireless internet access is provided
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Deeded Beach Access, Dishwasher, DVD, Free Parking, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out!
• A beach wagon and chairs are available for your convenience.
• Absolutely NO SMOKING on property!!!
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
• Maximum of four cars allowed. Parking underneath the house.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
To purchase a vacation home like this one, Aileen Fountain with Remax of Gulf Shores
Check in and check out times:
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 845-9579