At itripVacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
As construction continues, parking is very limited at the Lighthouse. The association has worked out an overflow plan Gulf Shores United Methodist Church that the on-site desk will assist you with if needed.
The Lighthouse is planning to start painting the entire building in late August. Their timeline for completion indicates March 1, 2022, but of course, is subject to change. This will mean scaffolding and workers on balconies sometime during this process.
Lighthouse 501 is a three-bedroom, three-bath condo with Gulf-front views from the 5th floor.
• Access to the balcony is from the living room, primary bedroom, and second guest bedroom.
• Tile is throughout the unit and carpet in the bedrooms.
• Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances. The dining table seats four with four bar stools at the breakfast bar.
• Washer and dryer in the unit.
• The living room has a sofa sleeper and a 65" TV/DVD.
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV and balcony access.
• The second bedroom has a queen-size bed with a TV and balcony access.
• The third bedroom has a queen-size bed and a TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include: 24 Hour Security, Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Heated Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Meeting Room, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, TV, Vending Machine, Washer/Dryer, Zero Entry Pool
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Guest is required to purchase a parking pass at the 2nd-floor front desk for $40 each (cash is not accepted.)
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
**This property has been designated as a 'No Smoking' property which includes each unit's balcony. There is a designated smoking area away from any indoor/outdoor common areas.**
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
Thank you for your recent stay with us! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Awesome! We are so glad y'all enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Awesome! We are glad you enjoyed it. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Thank you for your stay with us. We are thrilled that you enjoyed it. We appreciate the opportunity to address the items you mentioned. Instead of wash rags in the kitchen, we actually provide a new, wrapped sponge. Indeed, for safety and liability reasons, we do not allow anything edible to be left in the unit, including spices such as salt and pepper. As mentioned in the emails we send prior to check-in, we provide your initial supply of toiletries, paper towels, toilet paper, etc, but we do not replenish them during your stay. There definitely should have been a small bar of soap in each bathroom for you. If those were not there we sincerely apologize. Lastly, you are correct this unit does not provide any beach chairs or beach toys for your use. We are terribly sorry that was a disappointment or a surprise for you. We appreciate your valuable feedback and hope to see you again soon.