iTrip Vacations Beaches of Alabama proudly offers WORRY FREE BOOKING!
Worry-Free Booking means GO AHEAD & BOOK TODAY - NO WORRIES if you need to cancel! At any time until a week before your stay, you can cancel your booking and WE WILL GIVE YOU 100% OF THE DEPOSIT BACK! Nope, we won't even keep the processing fee! Pinky promise!
Gulf Shores Surf and Racquet 303B is a two-bedroom, two-bath condo with incredible views of Little Lagoon and the pool area from the 3rd floor of the 'B' building.
• Access to balcony from the living room and primary bedroom
• Tile throughout unit
• The kitchen is fully equipped kitchen with everything that you need in your home away from home. The dining room table seats four.
• Washer and dryer in the unit
• The living area has a sofa sleeper
• The primary bedroom has a queen-size bed with a TV
• The second bedroom has a set of bunk beds with a twin on top, full on bottom, and a twin trundle with a TV that does not have cable (it does have a DVD player and Netflix.) *Children six years or younger should not be permitted on the top bunk.
• Wireless internet access is provided
• There is no cable throughout the unit, only Roku Streaming. Be sure to bring your own accounts.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boat Launch w/fee, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Elevator, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Pier, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Tennis Court, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Parking Passes purchased by the guest at the on-site office: $25 each, limit 2
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
**PLEASE READ-The Beach Restoration Project is set to begin in September. This critical restoration project will restore the damage that our area sustained during Hurricane Nate and Hurricane Sally. This project will not affect properties on Fort Morgan.
When the dredging begins, work will start on West Beach in Gulf Shores and work towards the east into Orange Beach. During dredging, the beach in front of your unit may be closed due to equipment for an unspecified amount of days. Unfortunately, we will not have a specific schedule of when the equipment will move along the beach.
▪️ September – Begin turtle monitoring and nest relocations as necessary
▪️ October – Mobilization of equipment
▪️ November – Start beach restoration east of Little Lagoon Pass
▪️ December – Start beach restoration west of Little Lagoon Pass
▪️ January – Start beach restoration of Gulf State Park
▪️ February – Start beach restoration of Orange Beach
▪️ April – Demobilize equipment
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 845-9579