At itripvacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
***Construction is ongoing until further notice. The balcony is scheduled to be rebuilt beginning the first week of January 2023 and will take roughly two to two and a half weeks per stack of units. Patio furniture will need to be inside during this time. ***
Gulf Shores Plantation West 1136 is a two-bedroom, two-bath, condo with a beautiful view of nature and a partial view of the Gulf on the ground floor.
• Access to the balcony is from the living room.
• Tile flooring is throughout the unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen. The dining area seats four.
• Coin operated laundry available onsite.
• The living room has a full-size sofa sleeper.
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV.
• The second bedroom has a queen-size bed and a twin over twin bunk with a twin pullout trundle and a TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• There is a registration fee of $20 per car. **BEGINNING 1/1/2023, THE REGISTRATION FEES WILL INCREASE PER CAR, AT THE RATE SET FOR THE NUMBER OF NIGHTS YOU WILL BE STAYING.** Maximum of 2 cars allowed.
• Amenities: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Boat launch nearby, Coffee Maker, Coin operated laundry, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Center, Heated Indoor Pool (located on the North side of the parking lot), Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Onsite Convenience Store, Onsite Restaurant, Outdoor Pool, Private balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Spa, Swap Library, Tennis Courts, TV.
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
Check in and check out times:
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 845-9579