|Primary Bedroom Queen|
|Second Bedroom Twin (2)|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
At itripvacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
***BRAND NEW TO RENTAL PROGRAM***
***Due to Hurricane Sally, construction is still ongoing and some amenities may not be available during your stay. The outdoor and indoor pools are open unless otherwise noted.***
Gulf Shores Plantation Palms 6610 is a two-bedroom, two-bath condo located on the 6th floor with beautiful views located in Fort Morgan.
• Access to the balcony from the living room and primary bedroom.
• The unit has luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout.
• Fully equipped kitchen with beautiful countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area seats four, with four additional bar stools.
• Washer and dryer in the unit.
• Living room has a sofa sleeper.
• Primary bedroom has a queen-size bed with a wall-mounted flat-screen TV.
• The second bedroom has two twin-size beds with a wall-mounted flat-screen TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Center, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Indoor Pool, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Kiddie Pool, Onsite Convenience Store, Onsite Restaurant, Outdoor Pool (Heated Seasonally), Private balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Tennis Courts (Lighted), TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed $25.00 each and must be purchased and registered through Plantation Palms before arrival.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
• No RV's, trailers, oversized vehicles, or watercraft allowed on-site.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
We are so glad that you had a nice visit to Plantation Palms 6610. Thanks for allowing us to correct the TV issue. We look forward to hosting your next visit to the Gulf Coast.