We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access to balcony/porch from living areas and front door.
• Tile in main living areas and bathrooms, carpet in all bedrooms.
• Washer and Dryer in unit.
First (Main) Floor:
• Den has a sofa sleeper with a 22" TV/DVD/VCR.
• First bedroom has a king size bed with a 19" flat screen TV.
• Second bedroom has three sets of twin bunk beds with a 19" TV/DVD.
• Third bedroom has a queen size bed with a 19" TV/DVD.
• Fourth bedroom has two queen beds with a 19" TV/DVD.
• Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dining seats five with six additional bar stools.
• Living room has a 55" flat screen TV/DVD/VHS and surround sound.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 22" flat screen TV and jetted, garden tub.
• Second Master bedroom has king size bed with a 22" flat screen TV and jetted, garden tub.
• Wireless internet is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator (Not promised to be functioning at all times), Free Parking, Gazebo, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool with Fountain, Outdoor Shower, Pier, Private Balcony, Private Porch, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Tennis Court, TV, VCR, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Limit of six cars. No cars allowed on the grass!
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
• The association in Laguna Key is very strict regarding parking and garbage.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
To purchase a vacation home like this one, Carla Weeks with Realty Executives
Kim - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We're so glad that you found Valhalla to be cool and spacious enough for all of you. We are sorry you experienced the issues with the wifi and icemaker and will make sure those have been fixed. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
LeeAnn - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are so glad you had an amazing trip! There's just so much to love about Valhalla!! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Mary - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay at Valhalla! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay! Saddened to hear of the issues you encountered upon arrival. Thankfully he was there to instruct you as which door to use. It’s disturbing to know that you discovered housekeeping issues but never reported any of them so they could have been addressed. Some of your findings could have easily been rectified had we known. I will say that towards the end of the season furniture does tend to be a bit stained due to the fact of enjoyment by guest. However it is impossible to have it cleaned professional when guest are departing in the morning and arriving in the afternoon. But now that I am aware I will have it accessed for proper maintenance cleaning. South Alabama summers are known for the high humidity and the heat. Shocking that the majority of the season guest have been extremely warm throughout the house due to its size. Never had anyone mention freezing cold. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!
Thank you for your recent stay! So nice to hear you had plenty of room and the stay was terrific. We will have maintenance evaluate those boards and especially the nails stick up. We value your input and appreciate your feedback.
Thank you for your recent stay! So glad you enjoyed your stay. The beach is certainly quiet and peaceful nestled behind this gated community. With a house this size you are always concentrating in maintaining. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!
Thank you for your recent stay! How nice of you to compliment the floor plan as well as the neighborhood and its surroundings. The house is very spacious and conveniently located inside this gated community. Sorry to hear of your issues but thankfully the response time was swiftly. It is a plus for others to be able to see the “Pros” being stated by a previous guest, and very help for us to be given the list of “Cons”. Those are definitely issues that we can have evaluated for possible changes in the future. We are always encouraged when we hear guest talk of returning. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!