We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
The Salty Unicorn is a BRAND NEW cottage located in Gulf Shores just a block from the beach in the new Eastside Cottage subdivision. It has deeded beach access and is easily accessed by a crosswalk. This cottage faces the beach and although it is not directly on the beach, has a wonderful view of East Beach Blvd from your balcony and you can see the Gulf between the condos. There is also a great view of the Gulf State Park and Lake Shelby directly behind the cottage.
• Access to the balcony from the living room and overlooks the pool and the beach
• Durable vinyl flooring throughout
• Beautiful kitchen that is fully equipped with everything that you will need. The dining room table seats six with four additional bar stools.
• Stackable washer and dryer upstairs
• Living room has sofa sleeper and a flat screen TV/DVD
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a flat screen TV and access to an upstairs balcony that overlooks the pool and the beach.
• Master bathroom has a stand-up shower
• Second bedroom has a queen size bed and flat screen TV.
• There is also a set of twin sized bunk beds upstairs, each with their own flat screen TV. These bunk beds are perfect for children!
• Amenities Air Conditioning, Big Screen TV, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Deeded Beach Access, Dishwasher, DVD, Free Parking, Ice Maker, Internet/ Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Washer/Dryer
• Maximum of 3 cars allowed at the property. The parking is under the home and is covered.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY