We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access to balcony from the living room and master bedroom.
• Tile throughout unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, dining room table that seats four, with two additional bar stools
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper and a 47" HD/3D TV.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 42" flat screen TV.
• Second bedroom has two twin beds with a flat screen TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boat Launch w/fee, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Kiddie Pool, Outdoor Pool, Pier, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Shuffleboard, Tennis Court, TV, VCR, Washer/Dryer
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Parking Passes purchased by guest at on-site office : $20 each, limit 2
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
And no, there is no catch to receiving these free activities. They are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Carla Weeks with Realty Executives
Kayla - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed Gulf Shores Surf and Racquet 502C! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Shawnta - Thank you so much for your recent stay! So glad the condo was perfect for your family!! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Barb -Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are so glad you had good luck fishing! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your stay! So nice to hear you enjoyed your stay. Unfortunately we are not permitted to leave clean supplies in the units due to guest having severe allergic reaction. However had we known we could have cleaned the rug on your behalf. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!
Thank you for your recent stay! So glad to hear you enjoyed the complex with all of its amenities. The excellent boardwalk that is provided for their beach area is what makes the distance seem shorter. Sorry to hear that you felt it was smaller. Could it be the building sits at an angle? It is approximately 801 square feet while the one bedroom at this complex are roughly 490 square feet. This is very typically of some of the older well-groomed complexes. We will have that balcony door checked by our maintenance staff. We value you input and appreciate your feedback!
Thank you so much! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to you returning!