We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access to balcony from the living room and master bedroom.
• Carpet throughout unit with tile in the kitchen and bathrooms.
• Fully equipped kitchen, dining room table that seats six with three additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper and a 42" flat screen TV/DVD.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 42" flat screen TV.
• Second bedroom has two full size beds with a 26" flat screen TV.
• Third bedroom has a queen bed with a 26" flat screen TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Heated Indoor Pool, Heated Outdoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Onsite Game Room, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Sundeck, TV, Washer/Dryer, Zero Entry Pool
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
And no, there is no catch to receiving these free activities. They are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Ricky Carruth with Remax of Orange Beach
Wendy - Thank you so much for your recent stay! YES - those view are incredible!!! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Mary - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay in Crystal Shores West 1008 so much! It does offer quite a view! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Jeanne - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are so glad you enjoyed Crystal Shores West 1008! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Sandra - Thank you so much for your recent stay! How nice of you to notice that the unit is clean, updated and spacious. That condo is indeed in a great location! We are so sorry you experienced a problem with the dishwasher and A/C - we truly wish that everyone's stay was problem free, but unfortunately that is just not the case. Thank you for understanding that and letting us get right to work to rectify that problem for you. We loved having you and hope to see you again soon! Thank you for your feedback.
Thank you for your recent stay. So nice you found the unit clean and had plenty of room for your stay. It can be a horrid experience when the elevators are not working or even moving slow. However sometimes mechanical failures occur that is beyond anyone’s control. Thankfully one elevator was in working order, so that no one had to take the stairs. We appreciate your feedback!