We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
*****Beginning 8/12/19, each balcony will be painted and weather proofed. All balconies are scheduled to be complete by January 17th, 2020. Work is weather permitting and dates are subject to change. At this time, noise may be heard from pressure washing. The unit's balcony is scheduled to be painted beginning 10/14/19 and substantial completion date is 11/15/19, and of course, dates are subject to change, weather permitting. During this time, balcony use will be restricted to weekends and after contractors have left for the day. Balcony furniture will not be permitted on the balcony, while workers are present.*****
Crystal Shores 504 is a beautiful two bedroom, two bath condo with Gulf-front views from the 5th floor. Located just a mile West of Hwy. 59 in Gulf Shores.
• Access to balcony from the living room and master bedroom.
• Tile throughout
• Fully equipped kitchen, dining room table that seats four with two additional bar stools.
• Full size washer and dryer in unit
• Living room has a queen size sofa sleeper and a flat screen TV with a DVD player.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a flat screen TV.
• Second bedroom has a queen size bed with a flat screen TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Indoor Pool, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Onsite Game Room, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Steam Room, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
**No RVs or trailers
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
Thank you for your recent stay with us. Gosh, we are terribly sorry that you weren't satisfied with your trip. Unfortunately it is simply not true to say that we did nothing. By our count, between itrip, property security and the police department there were six separate visits to the property resulting from your complaints to try to find the music and stop it. On at least one of the visits where you mentioned what unit you suspected it was coming from, that unit was found to be unrented and unoccupied. We are glad it was resolved for you by the sheriff, and appreciate your valuable feedback. We wish you the best of luck with your future vacations.
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!