We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
***PLEASE NOTE: The Beach Club is undergoing a complex wide irrigation project. RCI Landscape will be on property from 7am to 6pm, 7 days a week but have limited any machinery to be used no earlier than 8am. Completion date is expected to be August 31st, 2019 but is subject to change.***
The Beach Club B-2001 is a four bedroom, four bath condo with incredible Gulf-front views on the 20th floor of Bristol tower.
• Access to balcony from the living room and master bedroom.
• Carpet in bedrooms only.
• Fully equipped kitchen, dining room table that seats six, with 3 additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper and a flat screen TV/DVD.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a flat screen TV, jacuzzi tub, and a double vanity.
• Second bedroom has a king size bed with a flat screen TV/DVD and private bath
• Third bedroom has a queen size bed with a flat screen TV/DVD and private bath.
• Fourth bedroom has a queen size bed with a flat screen TV and private bath.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include 24 Hour Security, Air Conditioning, ATM, Basketball Court, BBQ Grill Area, Beach Volleyball Court, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Corn Hole, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Free Parking, Giant Chess, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Onsite Restaurant, Onsite Store, Outdoor Pool, Playground, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer
**This unit does not have access to the Clubhouse amenities.
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
Sherry - Thank you so much for your recent stay at Beach Club B-2001 and for your review. We're glad you enjoyed the unit. That property does offer unbelievable and breathtaking views! We truly appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again.
Pam - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are so glad that you loved this time of year to visit the Gulf Coast. How nice of you to notice how spacious and well equipped the condo is. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay! Nice to hear the unit was spacious, you found it to be clean, and you enjoyed the kitchen. Now that we are aware of the closet door, the shower door and the freezer we will have those items evaluated. Had we known we could have addressed them while you were our guest. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!