|Primary Bedroom King|
|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Queen|
|Bedroom 4 Twin (2)|
Welcome to Santa Rosa Serenity!
Situated in the Santa Rosa Shores neighborhood in beautiful Gulf Breeze, this home is just a short walk to the Oriole Beach Public Boat Ramp and is a short drive to the white sands of Pensacola Beach. This single family home is the perfect choice for your family's next vacation! The large, private, screened in pool is perfect for those long hot summer days. There is also a screened in patio that is the perfect relaxing spot for morning coffee, afternoon cocktails, or outdoor dining. There is also plenty of off street parking in the double driveway and 2 car garage.
Inside this home has been updated with all new paint, new flooring, new high end furniture throughout, and mounted smart TVs. This large 4 bedroom home has a split floor plan that separates the primary suite from the other 3 bedrooms. The master suite features a huge 65" smart TV, walk in closet, full bathroom, and access to the screened in patio. On the other side of the home there are 2 queen bedrooms and a bedroom with 2 twin beds. Every bedroom has a mounted smart TV for entertainment. The living room area is open to the dining area and kitchen. The kitchen is fully stocked and equipped to handle all of your family's meals.
Bring the whole family to your new home away from home in lovely Gulf Breeze.
Book your stay today and we bet you won't want to leave!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
4 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 8
Great for families!
Bedroom #1 - King bed
Bedroom #2 - Queen bed
Bedroom #3 - Queen bed
Bedroom #4 - 2 Twin beds
- Private, screened-in, in ground pool
- Big screen smart TVs
- Full Size Washer and Dryer
- Coffee maker
- Dinnerware for 8
- Linens and towels
- Kitchen stocked with cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2 full bathrooms
- Large open lot
- Garage parking
- Huge master suite
- Large spacious home
- Huge screened in back patio
- Additional driveway parking for 2 cars
- 7.5 Miles to Pensacola Beach
- 17 Miles to Navarre Beach
- 12 Miles to downtown Pensacola
- 15 miles to PNS Airport
- 17 miles to NAS
- Deadbolt Lock
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- First-Aid Kit
Policies and Rules
- Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation
- No smoking inside - if smoking outside, please dispose of all butts properly
- No events or parties
- No pets allowed
- 8 person occupancy strictly enforced at all times
- Must be 25 years old to reserve house
- We require one member of the party over 25 to be at the unit the entire stay
- County and State Taxes, in addition to cleaning fee will be added to each booking
- A security deposit or Limited Damage Waiver is required at booking
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
- This home has a doorbell camera at the front door of the property. It is in place for security purposes only.
- There are no recording devices anywhere in the interior of the home.