This home is the perfect vacation rental and truly gives you the best of both worlds with quick & easy access to both the beach and the city. This newly updated duplex bungalow can comfortably accommodate 5 guests. It has two bedrooms, one full bath & new luxury vinyl plank flooring in both bedrooms. This property has an open concept living room area, which is open to the eat-in kitchen. The home also has a private backyard & a stackable washer/dryer in the unit. There are 3 (shared) side-by-side parking spots in front of the home, along with ample street parking, providing plenty of space to bring your boat, jet ski or other water toys. To top it off, Shoreline Public Boat Ramp is just a 4-minute drive away. High-speed internet Wi-Fi and 3 TVs are provided for easy access to your streaming services, but this unit does not have cable TV. All bed linens, bath & kitchen towels are included. A hair dryer, a Keurig coffee maker & alarm clocks with USB ports are also all provided for your convenience.
Need more space for a larger group? Ask us about renting both sides of the duplex, & maybe even our third unit across the street too!
Gulf Breeze- This unit is 1/2 of a brick duplex in the heart of Gulf Breeze, just minutes from Pensacola Beach and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. At this location in Gulf Breeze, you can simply walk or bike to dining, shopping and many local parks & amenities. You could also take a short drive (5 minutes) over the bridge to enjoy all that Pensacola Beach has to offer!
Gulf Breeze is located on a coastal peninsula making it a haven for water sports, fishing & a year round beach vacation lifestyle! The city has numerous parks, including the neighborhood kids park around the corner, Woodland Park on the bayou, Dead Man’s Island nature preserve & Shoreline Park (with public boat launch, beach volleyball courts, picnic pavilions, BBQ grills, fishing pier, skatepark, frisbee golf course, tennis courts, splash pad & kids park).
ABOUT THE AREA
Gulf Breeze is surrounded by water on 3 of 4 sides & it borders the Live Oaks National Park (hiking/biking trails, wildlife and miles of natural coastline). Two bridges (both are within minutes of this home) connect the community to Pensacola Beach (South) and the city of Pensacola (North), providing quick and easy access to both the beach and the city for a wide variety of fun activities.
Drive South, just over the bridge, to Pensacola Beach to enjoy a day at the beach, eat great seafood, stroll the boardwalk for shopping and dining, explore historic Fort Pickens, rent jet skis, go parasailing or paddle boarding, fish off the beach pier or go deep sea fishing with a local guide. Take a dolphin cruise or go nighttime “glow kayaking” on the quiet water of the Intracoastal waterway. Check out the go-karts & ropes course at the Adventure Park, go mini-golfing, or catch a family friendly evening concert right on Casino Beach during Bands on the Beach. Ride the Beach Trolley around the island, or rent a golf cart/bikes. Purchase a Resort Pass to spend the day at a beach-front resort pool or just relax in your personal beach chair on the clean white sand. Swim in the beautiful Gulf of Mexico or walk along the beach at sunset. It’s all minutes away from this home.
Drive North, over the 3-mile bridge, into Historic Downtown Pensacola for dining, shopping, nightlife, Blue Wahoos baseball, Cordova Mall, the Civic Center (concert & event venue) and the Pensacola Airport.
Drive East, directly into the Live Oaks National Park and then continue East, to reach the Gulf Breeze Zoo or a little further East to the Navarre Beach Marine Sanctuary, Marine Science Center and Sea Turtle Conservation Center, as well as a marine sanctuary offering artificial reefs for scuba diving and snorkeling, and Florida’s longest fishing pier.
Drive West, through Pensacola, to reach the National Naval Aviation Museum and the Pensacola Lighthouse.
Whatever your interests may be, there is so much to see and do in the area, which makes this the perfect home base to easily access it all and enjoy everything the area has to offer!
2 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 7
Great for families!
Bedroom #1 - Queen bed
Bedroom #2 - Bunk combination (twin/full) and Full bed
- Smart TVs
- Full Size Washer and Dryer
- Keurig coffee maker
- Dinnerware for 7
- Linens and towels
- Kitchen stocked with cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private backyard
- Driveway parking
- 3.1 Miles to Pensacola Beach
- 6.5 Miles to Downtown Pensacola
- 11 miles to PNS Airport
- 12 miles to NAS
- Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- First-Aid Kit
Policies and Rules
- Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation
- No smoking or vaping inside
- No events or parties
- No pets allowed
- 7 person occupancy strictly enforced at all times
- Must be 25 years old to reserve house
- We require one member of the party over 25 to be at the unit the entire stay
- County and State Taxes, in addition to cleaning fee will be added to each booking
- A security deposit or damage waiver is required at booking
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the unit. NO GRILLING is allowed in any of the covered areas. Grills may only be used in open air areas at least 30 feet or more away from the building.
No open flames (i.e., candle burning) are permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection.
ABSOLUTELY NO PETS
No pets are allowed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. Pets on the property subject the tenant to a $500 fine (pre-approved service dogs are exceptions).
The maximum number of occupants allowed per property is listed in the property description. Maximum capacity applies to any given time, such as during a gathering of people at the property that includes guests that are not staying overnight. If the maximum capacity has been exceeded, occupancy may be terminated without refund.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, toilet paper, and soap is provided. There is a one-time cleaning fee charged at the time of booking. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive sand.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
NO SMOKING INSIDE
Smoking inside is strictly prohibited. You are welcome to smoke outside. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking inside is found. Evidence of smoking in the home subjects the tenant to a $500 fine.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Exceeding the sleeping capacity of maximum occupancy, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties, and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
None of iTrip Vacations, Vay Cay Rentals, LLC, or the Owner of the premises assume any liability for (i) loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property that occurs during their stay on the premises; (ii) any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, internet service, electricity or plumbing or (iii) any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from or due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond their control.
Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to the Agent and the Agent will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to, heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, internet/WIFI, and stereos.
Agent may utilize electronic monitoring equipment at the property to ensure that noise and occupancy limits are observed and that no events or parties are held on the property.
The owners of the premises furnish linens and towels to Tenant. Any lost or damaged linens will be deducted from Tenant's deposit. An initial supply of paper products is provided. Extra items needed are the responsibility of the Tenant. Limited cleaning supplies may be provided. We recommend that you bring any special items that you may need.
All vehicles are parked at the risk of the Tenant. iTrip Vacations shall not assume liability or responsibility for any vehicle, occupants, or contents while operated or parked on the property.
1. Terms of Waiver: As an enrolled, Covered Guest, staying at an iTrip Franchisee property, under this plan, you will not be obligated to pay for Covered Damage (defined below) to real or personal property of the owner of the rental unit located within the rental unit occupied by the Covered Guest. When the Covered Guest purchases this plan, the property manager waives the right to charge the Covered Guest for Covered Damage to the unit as a result of your inadvertent acts or omissions during the duration of the Stay. Maximum limit of this waiver of liability is $1,475.00 aggregate per stay.
2. Conditions: The Limited Damage Waiver Program has certain conditions. Covered Damage does not include, and the Covered Guest remains liable for, the following: • Damages caused by Intentional Acts of a Covered Guest • Damages caused by gross negligence or willful and wanton conduct. • Any damage that the Covered Guest does not report to iTrip staff in writing by the time the Covered Guest checks out of the unit. • Damage from theft without a valid police report. • Damage caused by any pet or other animals brought onto the premises by any Guests, whether or not the property is "pet friendly". • Damage or loss of any property owned by or brought onto the premises by a Covered Guests or invitee of Covered Guest. • Property Damage resulting from any motorized vehicle or watercraft operated by a Covered Guest. • Damaged Caused by any forbidden items or property usage including but not limited to BBQ Grills, Candles, Cigarettes, etc.
3. Definitions: • "Covered Damage": All damages to property of the unit's owner, up to $1,475.00 in the aggregate for each Stay, that occurs during the Covered Guest's stay and that is the result of the inadvertent acts or omissions of the Covered Guest or the Covered Guest's invitee, excluding the damages listed in the conditions section above. • "Covered Guest": All registered guests and all persons booked to share the same unit of accommodations, and have paid the required plan cost. • "Stay": The stay at an iTrip unit, from the date of a Covered Guest's check-in to the date of check-out.
4. Administrative Procedure: iTrip staff will administer and determine whether a damage qualifies as Covered Damage. Such staff will have the sole authority to determine the nature and extent of damages, necessary repairs and eligibility for the waiver of liability described herein. The Covered Guest must report any theft or damage to the unit or its contents to iTrip staff by the time of check-out or any otherwise applicable damage waiver for such Covered Guest will be void. The iTrip Franchisee has ultimate claim administration authority. Arbitration is required prior to litigation.
5. Terms of Coverage: The plan takes effect upon check-in on the booked arrival date to an iTrip unit. All coverage shall terminate upon normal check-out time of the iTrip unit or the departure of the Covered Guest, whichever occurs first.
6. Fee: $59.00 for your covered stay. This fee is non-refundable.
Violation of any condition of the terms of iTrip voids the Damage Waiver Program without refund of any portion of booking/damage waiver fee. Guest Agrees that damages not covered by the Damage Waiver Program or in excess of the Damage Waiver Program limit of $1,475.00 shall be paid by guest immediately. Guest authorizes iTrip to charge the cost of damages to guest's credit card in accordance with this agreement and the terms and conditions of the rental agreement. By submitting payment for this reservation, you authorize iTrip to include the costs of this Damage Waiver Program in your reservation. Please contact iTrip directly if you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment.
Unless Tenant elects the Limited Damage Waiver Program, Tenant agrees to pay for damage to the Unit or property within the Unit, except normal wear and tear, that occurs during the Tenant's stay in the Unit. Tenant authorizes iTrip to charge the amount of damages, as determined solely by iTrip, to guest's credit card in accordance with this agreement.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 433-6151