Beautiful sunsets and long days at the lake await!
If the family is looking for a spot where the whole gang can unwind lakeside, then this is the place for you. This retreat is located in Granite Shoals, but more specifically, sits right on Lake LBJ and will provide you with quintessential waterfront vacation memories. Beautiful yard with large covered patio and upstairs deck provide plenty of shade for mom and dad, grandma and grandpa to nap in the shade while the kids swim in the lake! This house is so close to the water's edge that you can watch the kids learn to water ski right in front of the house and you never have to leave the comfort of the shade - just pull up a chair under the tree and you're right on the water bank!
During your stay, you can expect to enjoy:
- 4 bedrooms with 2 upstairs, and 2 downstairs. The upstairs rooms both have queen beds, while the downstairs lodgings have an assortments of beds to choose from. The great layout of this house allows the adults to have the upstairs with the beautiful deck overlooking the lake, while the kids can have the downstairs to themselves!
- An open kitchen with tall ceiling, island/bar stool seating, and a small dining area adjacent to it.
- The living area that has french doors that open up to the humongous back deck that overlooks the lake. It’s the perfect area to spend any part of your day - take in the sunrise, watch the jet skiers go by while you grill during the day, and sit out under the stars for a night cap!
- Full bathroom with shower & bench.
For the kids, the downstairs offers 2 Bedrooms + gameroom and kitchenette:
- One room has full size bed
- Second room has bunk-beds with double on bottom, twin above
- Game room has bunk-bed with double on bottom, twin above, and a pull-out sofa, not to mention a pool table, TV, stereo, kitchenette, full refrigerator, winding staircase to upstairs, and bathroom with a shower!
- The nearby boat dock that you’re free to use (the owner’s boat stays in the lift, but the dock is available and you can tie off to the side).
- A gorgeous lawn that goes right to the edge of the lake. A ladder drops from the lawn into the lake so you can easily get in and out of the water.
- Television, board games, clothes washer and dryer, wifi.
As you can see, you’ll have more than enough to do at the house to make this your best vacation yet, but when you’re feeling the urge to explore, you’ll be in excellent proximity to anything you might need, like:
- Marble Falls, which has an HEB, coffee shops, restaurants, pharmacies, etc.
- Kingsland, which offers additional, similar amenities.
- Longhorn Cavern State Park
- Perissos Vineyard & Winery
- Legends Golf Course
- Or head to Austin for a day trip - a little over an hour away!
This Granite Shoals sanctuary is the perfect getaway for multiple families with kids, or a group of friends who need to escape the Hill Country heat, however this property does not allow more than 14 people at a time, minimum age of renter is 25, and no loud parties (cops will be called, and renters will be fined).
Be sure to ask about about current specials and discounted rates for extended stays.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Non-smoking residence
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.