Woods Mountain Cabin
Fire Pit - Spacious deck - Hot Tub - Minutes from downtown Gatlinburg - Woods Mtn Cabin
Welcome to the Woods Mountain Cabin in the Great Smoky Mountains, minutes away from downtown Gatlinburg. This 2 bedroom, 2 bath cabin is conveniently located in the Glades art district .
Sleeping Arrangements: (Sleeps 10-11)
* Queen Bedroom with 32" Flat Screen TV w/ shared hall bathroom with large walk-in shower
* Queen Bedroom with Twin Adjustable Bed and 32" Flat Screen TV w/ shared hall bathroom with large walk-in shower
* King Size Bed in Loft with 32" Flat Screen TV w/ access to bathroom with Jacuzzi tub
* Full Size Futon in Loft (1-2)
* Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
* Twin Adjustable Bed
* Jacuzzi Tub
* Wrap-Around Porch
* Air Hockey Table
* 55" Flat Screen TV in Living Room
* Parking for 3-Cars
* DVD Players
* Country Rockers on Porch
* Dining Table Seating for 6
* Outside Dining Table will seat 8
* Charcoal Grill
* Hot Tub
* Wood burning fireplace (Guest provides own wood)
* Ice Cream Maker
* Corn Hole Game
*Every property is unique. Some properties may have cable packages while others may only have streaming capabilities. If you require a particular channel such as ESPN or Hallmark it's best to either bring your login information to your account or a personal ROKU device.
Woods Mountain Cabin with its unique style and tastefully decorated décor is waiting for your arrival. Once you enter you'll find comfortable seating in the living room with the 55" Flat Screen TV for those evenings when you just want to stay in, or enjoy the cozy seasonal fireplace on those cool nights. Enjoy your evenings in one of the country rockers on the porch, a great way to unwind in the evenings with everyone around. When you have spent your days shopping or hiking, come back and enjoy the Jacuzzi Tub upstairs, or even unwind in the hot tub on the nice wraparound porch. Two bedrooms are located on the main level, and upstairs you will find the King Size Bed in the Loft area. Come experience the Woods Mountain Cabin, located in the Arts and Crafts Community in the Gatlinburg area. Within minutes you can be in Gatlinburg or in the National Park. Pigeon Forge is also just a short drive away for your convenience.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit the Titanic first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy Putt-Putt at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Child / Family Friendly
- No Student Groups.
- No more than 4x minors per adult.
- Registered Guests must be 25 years of age or older.
- Bookings created by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund.
- Late check-outs may incur a $50 per hour fee. This does disrupt our housecleaners schedule if not out on time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (865) 366-3200