Come gather at “The Meeting Place”! This BRAND-NEW build is sure to please with all new furnishings and décor. A convenient location anytime of the year, but the Autumn Colors and Wintertime Views are absolutely beautiful from this location. After stepping through the front door, the story continues with stylish concrete floors throughout, a full kitchen and enough beds to sleep 12.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 12)
• Well-Appointed Bedroom with a King Size Bed and Flat-Screen TV
• Guest Room featuring 2-Queen Size Beds with a beautiful Mountain Scene Mural and Flat-Screen TV
• Bunk Room features 2-Sets of Twin Bunk Beds, Flat-Screen TV and a multicade arcade machine
• Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
Bathroom #1 features a Jetted Tub/Shower Combo
Bathroom #2 features a Walk-In Shower, and laundry facilities located in this space
• Flat-Screen TVs in each bedroom and living room area
• Multicade Arcade Machine
• Outdoor stone BBQ with Grill Grate (guests provide own wood and/or charcoal)
• Bunk Room with 2-sets of Twin Bunk Beds
• Back porch covered patio with seating
• Dining Table seating for 12
• Washer/Dryer available for Guests
• Free Parking - Level for 3 Cars
• 4.9 miles to Sugarland’s Visitor Center in the National Park
• 5 miles to Rocky Top Sports World
• 6 miles to the Arts & Crafts Community
• 7.5 miles to Pigeon Forge
• 13 miles to CLIMB Works Smoky Mountains Ziplines
The Meeting Place was designed with guests in mind. Once you make your entrance through the beautifully designed architectural doors, this one-level home has an open-floor plan with living room, dining, and kitchen area. The stylish concrete floors with the subdued color palette is incredibly homey and inviting. Barn-style doors have been introduced into this new build and each bedroom is equipped with a Flat-Screen TV. The back porch may be your favorite place to unwind after your long days of adventure. A beautifully designed space to enjoy your morning cups of coffee or reading a good book. The outdoor grill area is great for grilling out, roasting marshmallows while making S'more memories! What a great family gathering place to call your own for a few days while vacationing in the Great Smoky Mountains! Located higher than Anakeesta, but just a short, uphill, windy 5-minute drive to downtown Gatlinburg where you can find plenty of restaurants with indoor and outdoor seating, attractions and activities to keep you busy. If you are the outdoor enthusiast, you are just minutes from many popular hiking trails. We look forward to having you!
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit the Titanic first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy Putt-Putt at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
YAY! This makes our day here at iTrip! Our goal is to provide the best experience for our guests. Seeing the bear is always a special treat when visiting the area. We are happy to hear that this cabin met your expectations! Thank you so much for the great review and feedback. We hope to host your next adventure to the Smoky Mountains soon!