Smoky's Overlook is a 2BR/2BA - Smoky Mountain Getaway. This chalet is located just 3.8 miles from downtown Gatlinburg, or for the skiing enthusiast, just 1.6 miles away from the Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort. While staying at Smoky's Overlook you also have access to the Chalet Village pools. Enjoy the wooded and mountain views from the balconies.
- Balconies with Wooded and Mountain Views
- Free Attraction Tickets (see details below)
- Wood Burning Fireplace (1) - Guest provides their own wood
- Electric fireplace (1)
- WIFI - Internet
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Chalet Village Resort Pools
- 42-44" Flat-Screen TV in Living Room
- 40-42" Flat-Screen TV in Upstairs Loft Area
- In-Room Jacuzzi Tub (Upstairs Loft Area)
- Dining Table seating for 4
- Balcony furniture
- Electric Grill
- Board Games
- King Beds
- Stack Washer/Dryer
- Free Parking for 2 cars (level)
- 4 Miles to Ripley's Aquarium
- 3.8 Miles to downtown Gatlinburg
- 1.6 miles to Ober Gatlinburg
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 4)
- Main floor Master Suite features a King-Size Bed and a 32" Flat Screen TV, Master Bath with Walk-In Shower, Laundry and access to deck.
- Upper level features an open loft with King-Size Bed, Bathroom with Walk-In Shower, Sitting area, In-Room Jacuzzi and small balcony with seating.
The main level features the living room, kitchen and the Master King Bedroom with Private Bathroom. You can access the large deck on this level and enjoy your evenings taking in the fresh air of the Smoky Mountains. Make your way upstairs to the large open space to include a King Size Bed, and a wonderful sitting area, Jacuzzi tub and access to a quaint balcony, which is a great little escape to catch up on your favorite book or browsing the internet.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit the Titanic first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy Putt-Putt at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
*Every property is unique. Some properties may have cable packages while others may only have streaming capabilities. If you require a particular channel such as ESPN or Hallmark it's best to either bring your login information to your account or a personal ROKU device.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Child / Family Friendly
- No Student Groups.
- No more than 4x minors per adult.
- Registered Guests must be 25 years of age or older.
- Bookings created by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund.
- Late check-outs may incur a $50 per hour fee. This does disrupt our housecleaners schedule if not out on time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (865) 366-3200